PDA

View Full Version : TEFAL

jackiesdaisy1935
11-20-2001, 09:47 AM
Tefal what a cute little piggy you are. It sounds like you are quite the ladies piggy.
You are very handsome and it sounds like you have a great life. Congradulations on being the cutest, most handsome, friendliest, sweetest, Very Best Pet of the Day.

thelmalu99
11-20-2001, 12:02 PM
Tefal, I'd like to plant a big fat kissie on that cute mug of yours! Congrats!

tatsxxx11
11-20-2001, 02:04 PM
Oh Tefal, your "pigture" is just ADORABLE!!! What a face! And talk about a daper, "man about town" personality!! Bon vivant, lady's man, gourmet, protector of piggies :cool:...I especially love the way you lavish the "girls" with all of your preening and primping!! :) What a guy! And your website!!! As a piggie mom, I am enthralled with all the pics., info. etc. I'll just have to put a day aside to browse through it all! Tefal, you are precious, precious, precious!!! And I'm so happy to congratulate as you enter the hallowed halls of Pet Talk and accept the honor we bestow upon you today....our very deserving Pet of the Day! Wheeeek up a storm and popcorn all about! Today is your very special day! Lots of kisses and hugs to you dear Tefal. And I have to say, I just LOVE those adorable little feet!!!

[ November 20, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]