PDA

View Full Version : THE PUPPIES HAVE LANDED!!! welped last night!!!

lute
11-03-2004, 07:57 PM
well,some of you may remember i had a show dog for a while. she was a husky named Mattie.

anyways, Mattie had puppies last night! her breeder called me and told me she had 3 pups. 1 dark red/white female, 1silver/white male, 1light red/white feamle.

as soon as i have pics i will post them. i am trying to talk to my parents about getting thw dark red and white female. i doubt it'll happen,but it's worth a try.

daddy-
rusty (http://www.sheairsiberians.com/photoalbum/rustypage1.html)

mommy(my use to be dog)-
mattie (http://www.sheairsiberians.com/photoalbum/mataalpage1.html)

i'm soooo freakin excited! i feel like my baby had babies!:D

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-03-2004, 08:00 PM
I can't wait to see the pictures of the pups! I love huskies, especially the red and white ones:D

dogs_4_me
11-03-2004, 08:02 PM
Cant wait to see pictures! Both the mom and dad are beautiful:)

wolf_Q
11-03-2004, 08:04 PM
If you couldn't keep Maddie (Mattie?) why would you get one of the pups?

lute
11-03-2004, 08:08 PM
the reason i couldn't keep maddie is cause she was raised in a kennel and i kept her in the house.so she didn't like it in there very much. she also didn't like my little brother.so she attacked him.:(

i would never get a dog/puppy unless i planned on keeping it forever. i couldn't let maddie hurt my little brother.

sammy101
11-03-2004, 09:45 PM
oo puppies!i cant wait till pictures!:D

im sorry that you couldnt keep Mattie

wolf_Q
11-03-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by lute
the reason i couldn't keep maddie is cause she was raised in a kennel and i kept her in the house.so she didn't like it in there very much. she also didn't like my little brother.so she attacked him.:(

i would never get a dog/puppy unless i planned on keeping it forever. i couldn't let maddie hurt my little brother.

Personally, it doesn't sound like this breeder socializes her dogs very well if Maddie acted like that. If it wasn't a social problem then Maddie had some behavior issues which her puppies could have as well.

Siberian huskies are not easy dogs to handle or train, even if you have had them since puppies. I seriously hope you really take the time to educate yourself about them before even thinking of getting a pup. Especially since you were not able to handle Maddie.

Tonya
11-04-2004, 12:44 AM
I bet they are adorable puppies!

lute
11-04-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Personally, it doesn't sound like this breeder socializes her dogs very well if Maddie acted like that. If it wasn't a social problem then Maddie had some behavior issues which her puppies could have as well.

Siberian huskies are not easy dogs to handle or train, even if you have had them since puppies. I seriously hope you really take the time to educate yourself about them before even thinking of getting a pup. Especially since you were not able to handle Maddie.
Mattie does not have any behavior issues. she is a wonderful dog. she just didn't like my little brother. my brother is 6yrs old and a VERY hyper little kid. if I were a dog i would bite him too to make him settle down.lol

before i got mattie i did pleanty of research on huskies. i know they dig, bark,need a lot of exersize, are hyper,etc. i even babysit my friends 4 huskies.

it's not that i wasn't able to HANDLE Mattie. she just wasn't brought up with little kids. she did great with my little brother until he had a friend over and was jumpin around her! she had enough.

thanks for being concerned, but if i get one of her pups i'm gonna know how to care and train it. i've delt with huskies before. i used to train the huskies at the shelter basic commands. i know they can be indipendant.

to everyone else,i will have the pics up when Cindy puts them on the website.:D

tatsxxx11
11-04-2004, 01:28 PM
Such beautiful parents:D Can't wait to see pics of the pups!!!:) Congratulations Mattie. I'll bet she's a great mom!:)