View Full Version : Will my dear Cookie girl forgive me?

QueenScoopalot
11-03-2004, 07:46 PM
I was dashing around as usual, and had a phone call. I got done with the call, and went to hang up the cordless phone, and it fell off the wall and onto sweet Cookie's head. :( I felt horrible as the poor girl is elderly, deaf, and has one eye. :( She was at the top of the steps looking up at me, and the handset whacked her right on the head, and she went scurrying downstairs. My poor dear girl. :( She was a rescue ordeal from H.E.Double LL Toothpicks!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/GabrielandCookieSnuggling.jpg
Sweet dear Cookie suggling with baby Gabe.

catcrazylady
11-03-2004, 07:51 PM
OH poor Cookie!!! Don't you hate it when you accidently hurt them and they hide and act afraid of you? It breaks my heart when something like that happens! I'm sure Cookie will forgive you and soon forget it ever happened. Poor baby!

I love that picture of her with Gabe! Cookie is gorgeous and Gabe is too cute for words!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-03-2004, 08:51 PM
Ouchie! Poor Cookie! I'm sure she won't hate you. She was probably just scared, but I'm sure she doesn't blame you. I bet by the time you read this she is already out of hiding and back upstairs.

What a sweet pic of her with Gabriel. :)

kimlovescats
11-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Boy do I know that guilty feeling. It will pass though, and pretty Miss Cookie will forgive and forget! ;)
Gabe is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! :D

Laura's Babies
11-03-2004, 10:24 PM
I know that feeling too when you accidently hurt one of them.. Talk about feeling low and full of guilt.. Poor Cookie, just make sure you give her plenty of attention and lots of love and if that fails bribe her with all the treats she wants! Poor kitty!

catfamily
11-04-2004, 06:44 AM
It was an accident.Give her plenty of love and hugs and she'll be better just for doing that..unless she got injured.Lots of love and attention cures most anything.:D

catnapper
11-04-2004, 07:25 AM
Poor Cookie! I'm sure she'll forgive you soon. Harry forgave me yesterday after I opened a door onto him (what WAS he doing there in the first place?)

catlover4ever
11-04-2004, 07:37 AM
Poor Cookie....give her a little extra snuggle time and I'm sure she will forget that it ever happened. I love the picture of her and Gabe......:) :) :)

catmandu
11-04-2004, 09:05 AM
I am sure that Cookie,will blame the phone,not you,for jumping,on her head!At lesat ,thats what I say,when I drop things,on theFound Cats,or step,on thier tails!

leslie
11-04-2004, 11:35 PM
i am sure cookie knows its not youre fault the phone through itself at her! she was scared but has forgotten by now!

QueenScoopalot
11-05-2004, 06:56 AM
Those awful cat abusing handsets! Jumping off the wall and leaping on poor unsuspecting kittie's heads. :( Cookie has gotten over it, and is perched on my shoulder on the couch once again! :D I'm so glad no teeth got broken or bones! :eek: