PDA

View Full Version : How silly can I be? :p

Sirrahsim
11-03-2004, 07:19 PM
I have juno as my email program. It's a program that is downloaded onto my computer and has free internet access and all that (even though I have DSL). I have always had it set up to type in my password automatically! It has been like that for years..
Silly me yesterday unchecked the box "enter my password automatically in the future" and went ahead into my program.
That means that next time I want to open it, I will have to type in my password. That wouldn't be a problem if I had ANY CLUE what my password is:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I haven't had to type it in for years so I have NO IDEA! I still have my email program open (since yesterday) and am trying to change the password every time I think of something that it might be.

Because it is a downloaded program, I can't ask juno to send me my password:( Look like I'll have to just check my mail on their website from now on:( :( :(

cookieluver7
11-03-2004, 07:52 PM
:eek:MG!! That happens to me all of the time and I totally hate it when that happens. I hope you figure it out. argh i hate when that happens. I spend all day trying to figure out what it is. Good luck on finding it!:p

Sirrahsim
11-03-2004, 07:55 PM
lol thanks:D my email program has been up for about 24 hours now with no luck:D I guess I picked a good password?:rolleyes: