PDA

View Full Version : Computer Help - Playing Songs

MariaM
11-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Ok...I'm having troubles again. You know those little things on the keyboard nowadays, you can play/pause a song, stop it, switch to the next one, and turn the volume up and down? Well, mine has never worked. If I press the minus or plus in volume, the calculator shows up, and if I press anything else, nothing happens. Does anyone know how I can make it work? Please help if you can!:confused:

shutterbug0303
11-03-2004, 06:44 PM
I'm not totally positive on this one but.....

The keyboard should have software with it that you need to install and then program your keys to do the commands you want

If the keyboard came with the computer, in your control panel there should be an icon for the keyboard. From there, there should be a place to program the keys

?!?!? :confused: That was my best guess. I don't have experience with those types of keyboards...I work on a laptop....Good Luck! :D

MariaM
11-03-2004, 07:03 PM
Thank you....it has partly worked. Now when I press volume, it comes up, but it doesn't change. Also, when I press switch song (I have some playing) a thing comes up that said No cd in drive. But on the computers I know with this option, that doesn't matter....I'll keep looking, but if anybody else knows, please tell me:)