PDA

View Full Version : As if I need anymore to worry about, prayers for my dad again!

luckies4me
11-03-2004, 10:32 AM
Well my dad JUST got home from the hospital yesterday and already he has fell. Now that wouldn't have been so bad but he fell right on his stump and cracked it open. Great! He said there was blood everywhere. So I don't know if he will have to go back to the doctors or what. I am assuming yes if there was so much blood. I am going to visit him today and will be leaving in just a little while. Since he is diabetic it's hard for him to heal and falling on his leg isn't going to help. *sigh* I swear....

For those who don't know, my dad recently had his left leg amputated. They will also be removing the right leg in a month. So please send a prayer for my daddy. :) Thanks!

Cass

shutterbug0303
11-03-2004, 12:04 PM
Many prayers on the way!!!!!!!! Good luck!

Jamieejo85
11-03-2004, 12:17 PM
You and your father will be in my prayers!!!! Hope all goes well...
Jamie

luckies4me
11-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Thanks! I'm leaving right now to go see him. Hopefully he can get back to the doc.

Jods
11-03-2004, 02:46 PM
Prayers sent hope everythings okay!:(

Laura's Babies
11-03-2004, 02:50 PM
luckies4me... I am feeling so sorry for you having to go through what you are going through right now. It is so hard to watch a parent hurting. Prayers are with you and your Dad and hope things get better for all of you soon. Laura