PDA

View Full Version : Moving house and Yumi video... *1 Vid*

cloverfdx
11-03-2004, 08:47 AM
In exactly one week we are moving house, poor Yumi has never moved before and i am wondering how she will handle the whole thing, and in about a month to 3 months we will be moving again.

I hope my poor girl wont get too stressed out, she will be strictly indoors only until we are finally settled the second time round and then i will be building her a cat run, and most likely getting her a friend fr a bit more company ;).

Also i will attach a video of Miss Yumi playing last Sunday afternoon.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-03-2004, 09:40 AM
Cute video. :D

I think it's a good idea that you keep her totally inside, at least until you get settled the second time. That could be very confusing for a kitty. But I like the idea of a cat run and a friend. :D

I'm sure she'll take the move in stride and it won't be too stressful on her. As long as you're still around, she'll know she's ok. :)

kimlovescats
11-03-2004, 11:22 AM
I hope everything goes well during the move ... it sounds like you have a good plan. The catrun and playmate sound great too!;)

cloverfdx
11-04-2004, 06:33 AM
Thankyou both for taking the time to reply ;).

Yes i think a play mate and cat run are a great idea :D.

catmandu
11-04-2004, 09:12 AM
The Found Cats,want,to visit,and help Yumi,dig,in the Garden,as they cant go outsides,here!

cloverfdx
11-05-2004, 06:04 AM
catmandu, your kids would be more than welcome to come and play ;).

So i am guessing no one would like new Yumi pics or the other videos :rolleyes: .