PDA

View Full Version : Princess,has Catatracts!

catmandu
11-03-2004, 08:21 AM
TheVet,visited,and saw 9,of the13 Found Cats! When,he examined Princess,my 13 Year Old Tabby,he saw that she had Cataracts,and was at best %0% Sighted! She,is aso accustomed,tomy house,that I never noticed,although I now know why she sapends,a lot,of her time,alone,in the cellar! she,is at the Vets now,Please Pray,that there,is nothing serious wrong!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-03-2004, 09:24 AM
So sorry to hear this, but like you say, she knows your house so well that you didn't even notice. And as we have all learned from Magoo, even completely totally blind kitties are capable of making it look like there's no way they could be blind. Hopefully Princess will be just fine and won't require any major surgery or anything.

Good luck Princess, and Gary, please keep us updated. :)

Laura's Babies
11-03-2004, 09:29 AM
Good luck Princess! She will be OK, just look at Magoo and remember what he has taught us all here.

kimlovescats
11-03-2004, 10:31 AM
Awww, Gary I'm sure that Princess is just having some of the normal aging problems and will be just fine! Try not to worry!

(((HUGS)))

catcrazylady
11-03-2004, 09:12 PM
I just talked to Gary and Princess won't be coming home until Friday. she had to have 7 teeth pulled!:eek: Poor girl has about 50% of her eyesight and now she is missing a lot of her teeth.
Prayers on the way for Princess to recover quickly and come home.

Logan
11-03-2004, 09:33 PM
I will keep Princess in my prayers, Gary. I know you will be glad to get her back home.