PDA

View Full Version : Handsom Boy, Earl!

Bari_d
11-03-2004, 07:36 AM
Earl, we love black furrballs and you are a special boy for sure! Glad you have such a nice home - catgratulations on being selected as today's wonderful Cat of the Day! Be Happy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

catmandu
11-03-2004, 08:18 AM
Some people,would think,that you are a ;ittle slow Earl,but the Lord,made you clever enough,to find,not only your Furr Ever Home,and a Wonderful Canine Companion.A Bifg found Cat WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RROEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOW To Elegant Earl,COTD!

Jax
11-03-2004, 11:02 AM
What a little doll you are Earl! You have the cutest little mug and gorgeous black fur. How awesome you found such a friend-filled, loving home! Go Earl!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Earl
How adorable you are, sweetie!
How wonderful that you found your special forever home and loving family!
Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today too!:D

Frostfrog
11-03-2004, 01:52 PM
Earl is special, and after just one glance at his picture, I love him, too.

But then, anyone who knows me at all knows that I have a weakness for black cats.

Of course, I have a weakness for all cats. When I see a cat, it is always love at first sight, and I always know that I am looking at a special individual.

Yet, Earl is EXTRA special.

As are they all.

tatsxxx11
11-03-2004, 02:00 PM
You are preciousness purrrsonified, dear Earl:) Oh how your family's touching words have touched my heart. You are a very special kitty indeed Earl, in every sense of the word. Beautiful, gentle and let's not forget brave!!! It's a special kitty for sure that will stand up to a 100 lb. pup!:D I'm so happy to know that you and your family found each other, Earle:) For sure you will be cared for, loved and treasured all the days of your life:) Congratulations to our most special Cat of the Day, beautiful Earle:) Hugs and purrrs to you sweet boy from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver:)

Dan Holder
11-03-2004, 03:17 PM
Earl is a very lucky kitty. Having no fear, he would not have lasted long out there. But just that one lucky moment, and he wound up with a loving home. Live long and happy, little guy.

karlyb
11-03-2004, 08:31 PM
How beautiful you are Earl! My little black kitty Janie is in love with you. You were very clever to find the home where they will love you and take care of you forever. There is room in the world for all manner of kitties and certainly room in our hearts for you, dear Earl.

felinefanatic
11-04-2004, 03:43 AM
Oh my gosh, what a sweet story!! Earl you are special, very special, not to mention beautiful!!:) :) Your lovely photo stunned me for a moment, you are a dead ringer for my beloved Cecil except Cecil is larger I think Cecil is a Maine Coon mix, though maybe he is Persian just like you!!!