PDA

View Full Version : Hurting Again!! :(

NoahsMommy
11-03-2004, 01:20 AM
This is just a vent, I'm frustrated. :(

I'm in pain again, this is becoming almost a weekly occurance. :( I'm prescribed Vicodin and Darvocet (doesn't work too well, its to dull the pain while I'm at work) for my pain. The Vicodin ran out (I had 1 bottle for almost 2 years) a week ago, so my GI prescribed more for me. Tonight is my first time take it and I'm realizing its not nearly as strong as what I took before. I took a pill over two hours ago and I still hurt. I'm feeling a little fuzzy, which is normal for this medication, but I still have the pain.

:( I don't want to take more. I hate taking it as it is. The dose he prescribed has more acetaminophen and less hydrocodone vs the last prescription I had.

OUCH!!!!!! :(

NoahsMommy
11-03-2004, 01:34 AM
:( I just realized that its been three hours, not two since I took my pill. :(

OUCH!!! :( :( :(

popcornbird
11-03-2004, 01:39 AM
Oh Kelly...I'm so sorry your hurting so bad. :( Hope you feel better soon.

*hugs*

NoahsMommy
11-03-2004, 02:41 AM
OK,its getting worse, not better. :( I just called a 24 hour pharmacy and they told me to take another one.

Work little pill, work. :( :( :(

Miss Meow
11-03-2004, 02:58 AM
Ouch, I can't help at all but I hope you get some relief soon.

Logan
11-03-2004, 07:28 AM
I just hate it when you have these episodes, Kelly. :( I hope you're feeling better this morning.

Logan

WRR
11-03-2004, 07:43 AM
im new... whats hurting you, lady? :eek:

catnapper
11-03-2004, 08:27 AM
{{{HUGS}}}} SO sorry to hear this. Do you think the stress of finishing out the last few days of this job are contributing to the flare-up? Please get healthy for your new job on monday!

micki76
11-03-2004, 08:42 AM
Kelly,

I was diagnosed with Crohn’s about 6 months ago myself, so I thoroughly understand your pain. :( It’s a horrible, scary thing. I’ve had several bad episodes lately and I’m already sick of dealing with this. It’s painful, embarrassing, and just downright annoying. I hope your feeling better this morning. If you ever want to talk, I’m here and I completely understand your feelings about this disease.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Tonya
11-03-2004, 09:13 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling bad again. How are you feeling today?

slick
11-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Kelly, I'm so sorry I missed this last night. How are you feeling this morning?

:( :( I wish these {{{HUGS}}} will take away the pain.

gini
11-03-2004, 09:31 AM
Dear Kelly, I sure hope that you are alright now.

Did you ever inquire about the medication I mentioned to you that my friend takes. He said that it has changed his life!

Big hugs to you and my heart goes out to you.

ChrisH
11-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Oh, Kelly :( Hope you are feeling better. {{hugs}}

Miranda_Rae
11-03-2004, 01:07 PM
I'm kind of new so I don't really know whats going on, but I'm sorry that you are hurting. :( I hope you can find a medicine that works well for you. :( {{{HUGS}}}

ramanth
11-03-2004, 01:13 PM
The pain of Endometriosis stinks....but with Crohns.... I can't imagine what you are going thru. :( :( :( *HUGS*

I hope the pills work soon. *HUGS*

cookieluver7
11-03-2004, 03:39 PM
I'm sorry you are hurting:( and that it is not getting any better.:( Don't stop taking your medications. It is probably doing something little and if you stop, it won't be doing anything. If it really doesn't help at all, talk to your doctor about it. Maybe he could give you a new medication that works better. I hope that you feel better. {{/*HUGS*\}}