PDA

View Full Version : Zamsh!

K9karen
11-02-2004, 11:57 PM
Oooo! I can actually feel your soft coat from way over here, Zamsh! What an exceptional smart, handsome boy you are! And so cute too! You're sure a winner in my book!

LHCamry
11-03-2004, 08:54 AM
Zamsh.... What a handsome little fellow you are. And it sounds like you are a very smart one too. I bet your coat is soft. Glad you made DOTD. I got to see what a pretty baby you are. Hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together.:) :) :)

Jax
11-03-2004, 11:00 AM
Z- you are soooo adorable! What a handsome little man! :) :D :)

pipersmom
11-03-2004, 11:11 AM
Zamsh, what a little cutie-pie you are!

I'd love to rub your soft coat!

Congratulations sweetie! Enjoy your day!

anna_66
11-03-2004, 11:29 AM
I see where you get your name sweetie, you do look sooooo soft!

I'm glad that your family found you and now you have a wonderful forever home:D

Have fun celebrating your special day Zamsh!

tatsxxx11
11-03-2004, 01:46 PM
What a most precious boy you are darling Zamsh:):):) Oh, that face, those ears...simply adorable:) And as your Gramdma says, your coat is as soft as suede and such a pretty color too! Your family tells us what a sweet and loving, playful and smart little pup you are. What happiness and joy you must bring to your family and friends and especially the neighborhood children:) You're a perfect ambassador of doggie love and friendship dear Zamsh! And oh, if your Grandma could catch a picture of you doing your kangaroo walk, we'd love to see it:D Zamsh, we're so happy to have such a beautiful pup as our Dog of the Day! Congratulations to you and your family and I hope you all have a very special day, celebrating your GREAT and much deserved honor:) Hugs and kisses to you Zamsh!

K9soul
11-03-2004, 03:17 PM
Dear Zamsh, what a bright, sunny little dog we have today as our honoree. You are just as cute as you can possibly be, I love your natural ears and tail, and your coloring is just gorgeous! You do indeed look as soft and fine as suede, what a perfect name for you! You are certainly a smart pup, and I'd just love to see you do your tricks. :)

Congratulations sweet Zamsh, our beautiful zesty little Dog of the Day!

dogs_4_me
11-03-2004, 11:14 PM
Ooo your very handsome Zamsh:) Congrats on been the very hansome dog of the day!