PDA

View Full Version : I think my cats are trying to kill me. ;)

Fox-Gal
11-02-2004, 07:49 PM
What a day, I think I have pissed off some of my babies in some way, it seem as if they are out to get me.

This morning I get up and am walking through the kitchen. Out of no where, Trouble jumps out from under the table, running right under my feet. Of course to not step on her, I lost my balance and hit the floor. OUCH!!! Trouble's fine.........I'm not, the hip hurts.

Then tonight, I go to carry Mooch outside for her nature call, she has to be carried sence she is blind and can't make her way down the steps. Well as I getting ready to step on the second step, out comes Little Bit from under the step and latches on to my ankle. Needless to say, the next two steps down came very fast. :eek:

Then if thats not enough, my husband came out of his office. heading towards the bedroom and I see him make a big stumble of a leap at the door. When I asked what happened, he says that Bunny Butt just jumped in his path.

There out to get us, I just know it. From now on when we walk..........WE LOOK DOWN. :D ;) lol

trayi52
11-02-2004, 07:56 PM
I think they may life insurance policies out on you! I have been saying that for years about my pets. Dana, the Rottie lies in wait in darkened halls just waiting for me to come by so she can trip me.

Then today, Grover bit me on the nose!

Whats with these little rascals? ;)

Willie:D

LKPike
11-02-2004, 07:57 PM
lol ok heres what you do, without seeming suspicious... write a new will, leaving the animals out of it this time, leave it in a spot that seems good for hiding but also a place theyll easily find it.

Fox-Gal
11-02-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by LKPike
lol ok heres what you do, without seeming suspicious... write a new will, leaving the animals out of it this time, leave it in a spot that seems good for hiding but also a place theyll easily find it.

LOL love it. They might just get the hint, that way. Don't mess with mom.

Then today, Grover bit me on the nose!
OUCH!!! Hasn't he ever been told, don't bite the mouth that feeds you.............The same rule goes for the nose too.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-02-2004, 08:17 PM
I can definitely relate. Tubby is extremely hard to see in the dark so I learned the "kitty shuffle" long long ago. When all lights are off my feet really don't come off the floor at all. I just shuffle shuffle shuffle wherever I go. Makes me seem like a little old lady, but at least nobody gets stepped on and I don't do the "kitty dance" instead. ;) :D

Hope your hip isn't hurt too bad.

christa
11-02-2004, 08:35 PM
Josie went through this stage! She would attack our feet & legs every time we'd walk by her. I even caught her hiding & waiting for us to walk through the hallway to the kitchen & so forth.

Cats are funny.

They do the silliest things!

catcrazylady
11-02-2004, 08:41 PM
ROFLOL!!! Sorry, not trying to laugh at your troubles but somedays it sure feels that way doesn't it?

Debbie I do the shuffle walk too. I can't possibly keep up with where all twelve of them are!

When hubby and I would get up in the dark we would watch for shadows and step over them when possible. For months I had been stepping over this light spot right outside the bedroom door thinking it was Pete. I couldn't figure out why he always slept there. By accident in general coversation it turned out that hubby had been doing the same thing. Night after night, week after week we did this and come to find out it was from the street light outside!!! Even when they aren't out to get you we think they are!:D :D :D

prechrswife
11-02-2004, 09:12 PM
Samson is definitely a part of this vast feline conspiracy!

catmandu
11-03-2004, 09:02 AM
Cats,love you so much,andwant to let you know,taht they care,that sometimes they do ,get in our way,without meaning,to trip,us up.

DJFyrewolf36
11-03-2004, 09:18 AM
I got attacked from the bathtub this morning...I was getting ready and suddenly I had a cat attached to my pant leg! I think it must be something in the air...:rolleyes:

Fox-Gal
11-03-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
I got attacked from the bathtub this morning...I was getting ready and suddenly I had a cat attached to my pant leg! I think it must be something in the air...:rolleyes:

LOL that's a a everyday thing around here. Trouble always sit on the edge of the tub, waiting for me to get out of the shower and attack the towel and me. It makes trying to dry off an event in itself.

I learned the "kitty shuffle"
Oh yes we learned the kitty shuffle a long time ago, but the shuffle doesn't help when you have cats hiding and waiting to bounce on you. They are all getting bells around their neck, if they don't stop attacking mommy soon. No more catching me off gaurd again. LOL ;) ;)

kimlovescats
11-03-2004, 10:47 AM
Lol!!! Sorry, but the visual was just too much to not have a good giggle!!! :D ;)

QueenScoopalot
11-03-2004, 04:57 PM
They don't make it easy for us do they? :confused: :rolleyes: It's like a stampede here in the mornings when it's breakfast time. There's always one that will lay across one step, and make everyone (me included) step over them! :rolleyes: Where's my fife when I need it, and my shepard's crook! :D

catfamily
11-03-2004, 05:11 PM
We have the same problem.They love to block the stairs especially to make me and Mike have about an 8th of an inch for a toe to step on going down so we can fall.And of course we comply with their rules since our cats own the house.
;) :D