PDA

View Full Version : nawtee Lexie....

carole
11-02-2004, 05:39 PM
I am a person who likes an early night, so everynight my faithful little companion Lexie follows me upstairs and pops herself on the end of the bed, we often have lots of pats and she does floppies and loves tummy rubs before we go to sleep, its like a ritual really,,(now keep in mind Lexie is very sweet natured and never bites or scratches , well hardly ever) so she was playing all cutesy and I was giving her gentle tummy rubs, which she was enjoying , when all of a sudden she bit me and swiped me.

I was so taken aback, that my gentle Lexie would do that to me, actually my feelings were hurt more than my hand, it was not a hard bite or scratch, so I picked her up, telling her she was a nawtee girl and put her in the stairwell,(kitty timeout) she has access to the whole house from there, and hubby was still up.

Well she did eventually come back in the room, sleeping on the other bed in the room and when I got up I noticed a nawtee wee girl had ripped the wallpaper in the stairwell, I really think this was her retailiation.

It just goes to show kitties are unpredictable, even the sweetest of kitties.

Ah well never mind I still love her to bits and always will, she is my princess.:)

QueenScoopalot
11-02-2004, 06:07 PM
She was being a fresh little girl last night huh? NAWTEE is right, smacking and nipping meowmie, and then re-doing the wallpaper? :confused: :eek:

LKPike
11-02-2004, 07:51 PM
ALL pets are pretty much unpredictable, all except like fish or something. I thought I was building great relationship with my boyfriends birds, one being an obese birdie named Binkie who was on my boyfriends arm last Saturday and I was standing next to him tickling his tummy and pulling my finger away and Binkie would giggle and "dance". on about the third tickle he catches my finger and bites!!! I was bleeding and still got a fresh looking mark there on my finger. But boyfriend kissed my first birdie booboo and made it all better ;) :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-02-2004, 08:03 PM
Naw-tee Lexie! But I guess she showed you. ;) :D

rg_girlca
11-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Oh Lexie, was PMS kicking in yesterday.

Your lucky your meowmie still loves her nawtee girl.

cloverfdx
11-03-2004, 08:12 AM
Nawtee girl Lexie ;). My dear Yumi does the same thing.

catmandu
11-03-2004, 08:24 AM
Maybe Lexie,saw too much WWWE,and one too many,of those Home Makeover Shows,and she is trying things,out!