PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone watch Desparate Housewives????

lovemyshiba
11-02-2004, 01:25 PM
I love this show!!!!!
I caught onto it around the third or fourth episode, and I'm hooked!!!!!

catnapper
11-02-2004, 01:27 PM
Yup! Same here! It looked so silly on the previews... then I watched five minutes of it while hubby was flipping through the stations. Thats all I needed, now I'm a junkie.

those of you that haven;t seen it - you've GOT to! Its funny and addictive!

tomkatzid
11-02-2004, 01:30 PM
Every Sunday since the first show !!!!
Tom and Katz

And bostton Legal after that !

dukedogsmom
11-02-2004, 02:13 PM
I love it! Have been watching it from the beginning. Props to the guy that played Miguel in Passions. He's really moved up in his jobs now. I'm sure he likes this one much better, also. Hey, do you think Gabrielle is going to get caught soon? Who's body do you think is in the trunk? What did Zach?(dead woman's son) do that was so bad? Wasn't that sad when he broke into Bree's house and decorated it for Christmas? Did you notice he had hung up his mom's stocking? Uh, can you tell I'm addicted??

lovemyshiba
11-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I love it! Have been watching it from the beginning. Props to the guy that played Miguel in Passions. He's really moved up in his jobs now. I'm sure he likes this one much better, also. Hey, do you think Gabrielle is going to get caught soon? Who's body do you think is in the trunk? What did Zach?(dead woman's son) do that was so bad? Wasn't that sad when he broke into Bree's house and decorated it for Christmas? Did you notice he had hung up his mom's stocking? Uh, can you tell I'm addicted??

Well, I missed the first few episodes, but I caught up on the forums at television without pity.
I have no idea about Gabrielle--man she is dumb--she better watch out for those needles!!!!!
I have no speculation as to who's body is in the trunk--I've read a spoiler that says Carlos will be arrested by the FBI in an upcoming episode, and it's somehow involved with diamonds.
I thought it was sad and a little creepy when he broke into Bree's house--poor boy just needs someone to talk to.

I'm addicted too--how about Lynette's twins--what little hellians!!!!!!! And last week when Bree tracked her son down at the strip club--hilarious!!!!!

I also wonder what's up with Plumber Mike?? Who was that guy he was talking to on the bench this week?

aly
11-02-2004, 02:34 PM
I've been watching since the very first episode and even have my boyfriend hooked :)

RedHedd
11-02-2004, 03:12 PM
I'm hooked too; it's my Melrose Place replacement! I think Zack killed whoever's body is in the trunk and his Dad knows about it which is why he tried to hide the trunk. I think Mike the plumber is an undercover CIA or FBI person who's onto the fact that something is very amiss on Wisteria Lane, although that meeting with his "boss" looked like some sort of Mafia undergound connection.

Who do you think wrote the note to Mary Alice?

CamCamPup33
11-02-2004, 04:34 PM
Me, me ME!

I have been watching it from the first episode also.. Im seriously hooked, i freak out when i miss an episode :o

DDM- I know, i also am wondering what zach did to cause his mother's death..

I love the young girl (The one who's cheating on her husband) she is hilarious.. Like the episode when she bribed the little girl down the street with a bike... hehe

gini
11-02-2004, 08:52 PM
I have to admit it............I was hooked with the very first episode.

Let's see.......yes, I think Zack killed his mother.

Gabrielle is in big trouble now that Mama Mia is in town.

Plumber Mike - well at first I thought he might be with the CIA/FBI
but when he met the bum on the bench.........who was pretty crude.........I have changed my mind. Maybe he ties in with hunting down Gabrielle's husband.

And those twins.........arggh.....but you really have to like the Mom don't you?

The whole show is a crack-up and I cannot believe I am addicted to it.

wolf_Q
11-02-2004, 09:15 PM
I thought it looked stupid but then I ended up watching it. I quite like it, I have watched several episodes. :)

pitc9
11-03-2004, 07:47 AM
This past Sunday was the first one I've missed!!!!

I was so upset!!

One of my fav parts so far was when Carlos' wife left the party to go home and cut the lawn in her evening gown so her little boy toy didn't get fired!! :D
I'll have to find somewhere online to catch up since I missed this past Sunday's show!!:(

tomkatzid
11-03-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by pitc9
This past Sunday was the first one I've missed!!!!

I was so upset!!

One of my fav parts so far was when Carlos' wife left the party to go home and cut the lawn in her evening gown so her little boy toy didn't get fired!! :D
I'll have to find somewhere online to catch up since I missed this past Sunday's show!!:(
It's repeated on Saturday night. So you didn't really miss it yet.
Katz

RedHedd
11-03-2004, 11:51 AM
I was SO glad that Mike finally kissed Susan!

pitc9
11-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Oh Goodie!!! I'll have to set the VCR to tape it!!!!!!

WRR
11-03-2004, 02:06 PM
i used to watch one.........but i divorced her............

:p :D

cookieluver7
11-03-2004, 04:14 PM
I've never seen it but I really want to! Maybe I'll watch it the next time it is on!

aly
11-03-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by WRR
i used to watch one.........but i divorced her............

:p :D

Hehehehe

manda_moo87
11-03-2004, 07:42 PM
I do! :D

My parents started watching it when it first began and I would hear them laughing histarically... so a couple weeks ago I decided to watch it and see just how funny it was. It's hilarious... I love that show!