PDA

View Full Version : I flound a beautiful Kitty..

LuvmyPapillons
11-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Here's Gracie...I found her at work, the Ole Guy(82) that caregive for..This kitty was soaking wet and crying..It was pouring rain that day almost a week ago. I think she's the last surviving kitten out of the feral mom and litter. She asked for help..So I named her Gracie..as in.."But for the Grace of God" she was saved...I may keep her, not sure yet...With 4 little dogs in the house now..well you know what I mean. I keep her in here, the puter room, it's warm,dry,she's got toys,her litter box,(pine litter) and lots of food.She's getting good at running up my leg,ouch! and she likes to help me type...that I could live without! LOL I think she's about 6-7 weeks now..I've introduced the Papillons(3) one at a time..It is going great with my youngest Pap, Isabelle. The older two, well they need more time.lol They have ben raised with a older cat, so when Gracie gets bigger i will allow they all together. Wait a minute...that sounds like I'm keeping her..she's in heart already.
Hugs,Victoria
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/p87ea09b7d6f0bf9cba04c3d42bc028da/f67a06ae.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/pe35d8190ec6db10d0920fcb1d0f46348/f66742c9.jpg

catlover4ever
11-02-2004, 11:58 AM
She is beautiful and what a wonderful and fitting name for her...Gracie. I have two special needs kitties coming this weekend and I named them Gracie and Gabriel. Good luck with your Gracie.

LuvmyPapillons
11-02-2004, 12:05 PM
I kinda thought "Gracie" was a popular name..but it fit the situation so well.
What kind of special needs are they? I'm sorry I should look for you post about them..
You have awesomely good looking cats there!!
Hugs,Victoria

catlover4ever
11-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Victoria, they have limited sight. The very nice lady I am getting them from thinks that Gracie may be able to see a little and Gabriel to see shadows. Here is a picture of them Gracie is laying down and Gabriel is standing up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/GracieandGabrielthree.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
11-03-2004, 11:16 AM
Gracie is gorgeous and I'm so glad that you were able to take her into your home.:) It sure sounds to me like she's a keeper. I know I wouldn't be able to let go of this little sweetheart.:D

QueenScoopalot
11-03-2004, 05:04 PM
What a beautiful find! I can't blame you for falling head over heels for this beauty. She looks like a Himalayan! :eek: :eek: I'm the caretaker catlover4ever mentioned above, and am delivering her two very special new babies on Saturday! Can't wait to meet her, and her furkids, but will miss the monkeys something fierce! :( They're going to a wonderful forever home, and seeing as I never have a shortage around here (I do a lot of trapping & rescuing of kitties), it's for the best! Give your darling new baby Gracie a kiss for me please! ;)

Laura's Babies
11-03-2004, 05:42 PM
Awwwww! You HAVE to keep Gracie!! She is not a average, no breed kitty, she is something SPECIAL!! I agree with QSL, she looks like she is Himalayan....a VERY expensive kitty if you have to buy one! She is just BEAUTIFUL to boot! Usually, they have the best and sweetiest personalities!!

Don't fault her for being a kitten, she is only doing what kittens do, climbing up your leg...she has to learn you don't like that and she will if you scold her gently and push her away. Then pick her up and love on her. You are LUCKY as all get out that YOU found that cutie pie!!! She sure is a keeper!

bo0ty
11-05-2004, 06:42 AM
She is soo pretty. You should keep her & give her a good home.