PDA

View Full Version : please someone try and send me a pm

guster girl
11-02-2004, 11:25 AM
Tonya said my inbox was full, but, there was only four in there! I don't think she's online right now, and, am dying to know if there's something up with my pm box. Someone wanna try to send me one, please, just as a test? Thanks!

ramanth
11-02-2004, 11:26 AM
Sent you a PM and it said it went thru. :)

guster girl
11-02-2004, 11:29 AM
Hey, wanna try again? i just want to see if i'm only allowed four. ;) and, right now, there's three......

guster girl
11-02-2004, 11:30 AM
Ok, now it's saying it's full! Is it possible one of the messages is just big or something? I've never had it say it was full when there was only four pms......any suggestions?

ramanth
11-02-2004, 11:31 AM
I just tried replying to the PM you sent and got this message:

This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time.

Are you also cleaning out your sent items? Also, are you checking

Show Messages from: the beginning?

sirrahbed
11-02-2004, 11:33 AM
Hi GG I sent you a "hi" and it went through - at least it said "sent":D

guster girl
11-02-2004, 11:34 AM
I think it was because I had a pm with several signatures, and, it was making my inbox full with only a few pm's.....

ramanth
11-02-2004, 11:37 AM
I got your PM guster and I got the error that your inbox was full when I tried to reply.

aly
11-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Did you do what Kimmy said and click on the option to show "from beginning"? Delete all of the old ones there and also in the Sent Items folder "from the beginning".

guster girl
11-02-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by aly
Did you do what Kimmy said and click on the option to show "from beginning"? Delete all of the old ones there and also in the Sent Items folder "from the beginning".

Yeah, I've never changed that drop down box, it's always shown all of my pms. I don't get it, my inbox is completely empty! I had four, including the one with the signatures. I deleted two of them, and, was able to receive two more. Then, it said it was full again. So, I deleted all four, and, now, y'all are saying it's full again! UGH! :)

aly
11-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by guster girl
Yeah, I've never changed that drop down box, it's always shown all of my pms. I don't get it, my inbox is completely empty! I had four, including the one with the signatures. I deleted two of them, and, was able to receive two more. Then, it said it was full again. So, I deleted all four, and, now, y'all are saying it's full again! UGH! :)

And you checked Sent Items too even?

And message tracking?

guster girl
11-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by ramanth
I got your PM guster and I got the error that your inbox was full when I tried to reply.

You got the pm asking to send another just to make sure i could get more than four? wow, this is truly odd. it's totally empty.

guster girl
11-02-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by aly
And you checked Sent Items too even?

And message tracking?

Oh, my lord. Color me stupid. I had no idea it even saved the sent messages. I think I even wanted to see them once, and, couldn't find them. Oh, geez, yeah, they're deleted now, from February! ha ha. Thanks, guys. Hey, I DID stay up late last night, and, just woke up, so, yeah. That's my story. ;)

Laura's Babies
11-03-2004, 09:07 AM
Same thing happened to me so don't feel bad. I now uncheck the save box for sent pm's, then check it often to make sure. I only save the IMPORTANT ones!

Tonya
11-03-2004, 09:12 AM
Same thing happened to me too once upon a time. :D

CathyBogart
11-03-2004, 02:34 PM
I've done that too, no worries!

guster girl
11-03-2004, 04:09 PM
Hey, thanks guys. :) At least I know now! :)