PDA

View Full Version : Pet Tags Question

Lacey
11-02-2004, 11:20 AM
Maybe you guys can help me out here. I'm wanting to get tags made for Zelda and Mowgli with their names and my phone number on them in case they ever slip by me when I open the door. I'm just doing some pricing right now and once pay day rolls around, I'll get the tags. I'm just wondering what price range tags generally run in and where to find the best deals. I know at Petco I'd be looking at $9 a pop. Is that about average or a little on the high side?

Thanks!

catlover4ever
11-02-2004, 11:29 AM
That's about right and then if you were to order off the internet you would need to factor in shipping. I order all of my tags off of this site because I like the selection of colors and shapes.

http://www.luckypet.com/

By the way...order a small size. I went with a medium size for Smokey's tag one time because it said for animals 15 - 20 lbs and Smokey is 18 lbs.....well it was WAY TOO BIG for him. I guess we all learn for our mistakes.

Laura's Babies
11-02-2004, 11:34 AM
I just got Amy's at the vets office and hers was $7 and they put whatever you want on both sides. We needed a phone number on one side and "Handicaped Cat" on the other side. I picked out a small purple heart for hers.

Lacey
11-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Ah, thanks! I wanted to be sure because I know Petco runs high on a lot of things.