PDA

View Full Version : Cat transport desperately needed!!!

moosmom
11-02-2004, 09:11 AM
Please help me!!!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62931

guster girl
11-02-2004, 11:19 AM
I asked this in rescue, too, but, I don't know where he'll be coming from. I don't know where you're at! :)

dukedogsmom
11-02-2004, 11:38 AM
She's in CT and I'll be in Maryland the from 11/14-11/16

moosmom
11-02-2004, 11:41 AM
DDM,

I'm in Michigan, not CT. I wish I was in CT. I PM'd you. Phred said that Val is visiting with Anna and Robin and is in Ohio which is alot closer than me. Okay, now I'm REALLY confused.

Doogie is coming from Michigan (Detroit area). I've PM'd Mugsy to see if she can do part of the transport from Indiana. Because I stink at directions, I'm not sure if that's further away from Cleveland or what.

Phred,

Any other ideas???

dukedogsmom
11-02-2004, 11:43 AM
I had it backwards, then. I think you came from CT? Anyway, I'll be in Ohio the evening of the 11-7through 11-10. Then Maryland from evening of 11-12 until early a.m. of 11-16. Hope that helps.
When I sent you that first pm, I was thinking you were in CT. That's why I didn't tell you about Ohio.

guster girl
11-02-2004, 11:51 AM
Man, I really wish I could help! I'm sorry that I can't, I'm all the way down in Texas!

ramanth
11-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
I've PM'd Mugsy to see if she can do part of the transport from Indiana. Because I stink at directions, I'm not sure if that's further away from Cleveland or what.

Molly is further away from Cleveland, than you or I.

dukedogsmom
11-02-2004, 12:22 PM
If we can't get this arranged, how much would it cost just to fly him to Tampa? I know that's not an ideal situation and I would prefer he not have to go through that. However, that may be our only option if we can't do the transport on my vacation. It's $50 to get a cat from the SPCA. Just wondering how much more it would be to fly him. Also, if his shots and all are up to date, that would be a huge plus. I just spent $172 on tests for Duke to make sure he wasn't sick to travel and then with this vacation,(rental car) I'm going to be pretty much tapped out for big amounts.

moosmom
11-02-2004, 01:04 PM
OMG Dukedogsmom!!

That solves a whole lot of traveling!!! I can drive to Ohio with Doogie, no problem. As far as his shots are concerned, he needs a rabies shot, which was due on 2/27/04. I'll make arrangements to have it done before you pick him up!!

Give me your phone number and I'll call you to make arrangements. That sure saves a whole lot of traveling!!!

molucass
11-02-2004, 01:27 PM
I'm glad it seems to be working out!

Good luck everyone. :)