PDA

View Full Version : Ron lost a TON of weight...

Tonya
11-02-2004, 08:37 AM
I picked Ron up from the vet yesterday and he is so noticebly skinny. When you pick him up, he feels much lighter. He needed to lose a few pounds, but not that fast. I didn't take him out of his crate until after we got home, so I wasn't able to ask the vet about it.

I'm going to call him today, but I hope that I don't insult him. I don't want him to think that I'm accusing him of mistreating Ron, but how'd he lose so much in 4 days? He had a worm treatment, treatment for his bladder infection, and special food while he was there. (It was called something XD) Could he have hated his food so much that he didn't eat? Does the worm treatment make them lose weight? Or do you think they forgot to feed him? He wasn't horribly hungry when I got him home.

Laura's Babies
11-02-2004, 08:40 AM
If he wasn't that hungry when you got him home, he may not have been very hungry there either and just not ate. If they changed his food, he may not liked the new food so wouldn't eat it. Just watch him and make sure he eats some every day.

catmandu
11-03-2004, 09:00 AM
,lost a lot,of weight,and it was diabetes,the same curse,that I have,and we hope that Ron,does not have this.