PDA

View Full Version : Mina did something real cute

mina'smomma
11-02-2004, 07:42 AM
I've been fighting a cold for the past two weeks and when I am home I lay on the couch covered up. I haven't been playing with Mina like I like to, but I think she understands illness. She never leaves my side for anything but a potty break. Last night she started purring and kneading the blanket around my shoulders until it was tucked up by neck and then she kept licking my nose. I think that is a good sign that she understands that meowmie is sick and can't lavish her with the normal amount of attention.:)

catlover4ever
11-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Cats definately know when their humans are sick or something is wrong....I think they are the absolute best medicine in the world.

Keep up the good work Mina!!!!

catmandu
11-02-2004, 08:33 AM
People,who say Cats,are aloof,are aloof to cats! If you are friendly,with your Cats,that will make them friendly,with you,just like people!Mina,is a Good,and loving Cat,because you are a Good,and Loving Guardian.

Laura's Babies
11-02-2004, 08:37 AM
They are the best doctors in the world and best therapy. They know when we are sick/upset and help to comfort US when we are.

jazzcat
11-02-2004, 09:23 AM
Aww, how sweet. She's a good little caretaker and nurse.

QueenScoopalot
11-02-2004, 09:38 AM
Sweet little Mina the nurse kitty! :D

sirrahbed
11-02-2004, 09:59 AM
awwww...sweet Mina know when Meowmie is sick. I have often noticed that my kitties can be excellent and caring nurses! Good for Mina:)