PDA

View Full Version : Jessiekitty

guster girl
11-02-2004, 03:08 AM
What a wonderful photo! Jessie's a pretty orangie, and, he deserves Cat of the Day!

catmandu
11-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Michael,Roscoe,and Nugget,all think that Jessie,is one of the Most Owesome Orange Cats,that they ahve ever seen.And they think,that we need a New Orangie,to take the place,of Roadblock,who passed away two weeks ago,as you can never have too many Orange Cats!A Big found Cat Jolly MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOW To Jesse,the Oarnge Dream COTD!

smokey the elder
11-02-2004, 08:30 AM
What a big sweet orange kitty you are, Jessie!

Bari_d
11-02-2004, 08:46 AM
Good morning, Jessie! What a handsome guy you are - great photo for sure! Sounds as though you have a wonderfully happy, catered-to home! Yippee for you! Be happy, sweet boy! Oh, Brewster sends special congrats to you for being selected as Cat of the Day - the two of your could be golden brothers www.cathappy.com/brewster.com

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride!

sasha the cat
11-02-2004, 09:39 AM
Jessie is to his humans what all pets should be to their humans:

Jessie is my best friend. He is sweet and the most lovable cat ever.

What a lovely cat Jessie is! Mew, mew, he reminds me of my very own baby boy, Carmel. Carmel was the biggest of my five kittens.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p634201fd23fd1a078f09ef7b3aff5cf8/fc1a449c.jpg

My KatMa loves all kitties; mew-meeow, she finds you so cute and such a darling. Have a great day being our Cat of the Day. Live long, healthy, happy & always cherished by your purr~ents.

tatsxxx11
11-02-2004, 09:51 AM
Dear Jessie Kitty...The first words that came to mind when I clicked on your breathtaking photo was "Oh, was a gorgeous kitty!" I love how your humans have so artistically captured your "orangeness," your handsome good looks and your captivating, pensive mood, though I hear you're more than capable of shifting into hyper mode at a moment's notice:D What a heavenly match...beautiful, sweet, loving kitty meets up with devoted, loving, adoring humans...Best friends for life:) Jessie Kitty, it was a pleasure getting to know you and I hope that on this momentous day, you and your proud peple enjoy a most happy day of celebration! We're honored to crown you, precious Jessie Kitty, our very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day! Lots of love and hugs and purrrs to you sweet boy from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

Jax
11-02-2004, 10:35 AM
What a pretty Jessie Kitty!! You look so sweet and comfy in your photo. As your furparent points out, our furbabies are just kids in a fur coat! YAY JESSIE KITTY!! :) :D :)

gini
11-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Oh, Jessie, go ahead, make my day! I am always thrilled when I see an orange kitty being honored here. I have a bit of a fondness for orange kitties myself.

Jessie, you make the orange kitty world proud! You are just magnificent!

Congratulations!

Laura's Babies
11-02-2004, 11:01 AM
Congratulations Jessie for being the Pet Talk cat of the day!! I know you are Cat of the day everyday at home with your good looks. **kisses** to you Jessie!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Jessie
What a handsome fellow you are!
Are you having a peek at the birdies through your window shade, sweetie? That is such a good picture of you. It sure made me grin.
:D Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!:)

Dan Holder
11-02-2004, 01:06 PM
Nice picture. He looks like he is imagining what fun he could have out there, but life is just so good inside with his family. He's a beautiful orange, and a lucky kitty to be loved so much. Is his "punching" putting paws on faces, or kneading?

Frostfrog
11-02-2004, 01:06 PM
Beautiful photo of a beautiful, contemplative cat.

And just what is Jessie contemplating?

Why... who to vote for, I'm sure.

Forget it, Jessie, if you show up at the polls, they'll turn you away.

I fear that cats have yet to win the right to vote.

We still have a long way to go.

bobtail
11-02-2004, 01:28 PM
Congrats, Jessie. That's an intriguing, moody pic of you. Maybe you will get a great big pillow for you and your Mom to share together:), but cuddling close for a nap is also nice. :) Take it easy, will you?:D

dogs_4_me
11-02-2004, 07:35 PM
Congrats of been cat of the day Jessie!

Chilli
11-02-2004, 08:24 PM
Aww! Jessie is such a handsome cat! He certainly does derseve COTD. :D

karlyb
11-02-2004, 09:52 PM
Jessie, you are such a beautiful orange kitty. I love all kitties, but orange kitties in particular. You are thinking deep kitty thoughts as you look out the window. Planning your next hectic run around the house? Jessie, you have looks and personality - the perfect cat! I know your humans adore you and will love you forever.

LMigliore
11-02-2004, 09:56 PM
What a beautiful picture of a beautiful friend.