PDA

View Full Version : Can I share this with my friends?

Laura's Babies
11-01-2004, 06:43 PM
My GREAT grand children are posted here... Go take a peek at them, I got a new one!!

http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62887

QueenScoopalot
11-01-2004, 08:04 PM
For some very odd reson I can't post under the other thread! Dakota looks like such a little ham! He seems so proud of himself standing up so young. Cute stuff, he must have you laughing constantly! Your new great-grandbaby is darling! CONGRATS!!!:D ;) :) :p :D

kimlovescats
11-01-2004, 08:08 PM
I just visited that thread and posted... they are ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us, Laura!;)

catmandu
11-02-2004, 09:02 AM
Dakota,dancing at nine,the Show Business World,better look out! We,love Dakota,and we predict a Bright Future,for that Young fellow!

Laura's Babies
11-02-2004, 10:29 AM
Dakota is a TRIP! He is always happy and smiling. When you take him in public, he attracks women like a magnet! Shopping with him takes twice as long for the attention he gets. He REFUSES to be ignored and turns on the charm when in public and draw the attention to himself and once he gets their attention, he is a regular HAM!

He decided about a week ago that it was time to walk and he has been walking ever since....Only thing is, he wants to RUN! Once he learns to slow down, there will be no stopping him. He is a real JOY to be around and Giz adores him, when they come over, she is right there with him. Two clowns!

kimlovescats
11-02-2004, 11:20 AM
Laura, I have no doubt that he is a woman magnet! In fact, I have no doubt that he will continue to be for his entire life!:eek: ;) :D