PDA

View Full Version : BESSIE AND SON

gini
04-04-2001, 10:11 AM
I confess to having a "cow collection". I have always maintained that if you see a contented cow - then all is right with the world. When I opened up Pet of the Day and saw Bessie and her son, my first thought was oh, thank goodness - our cows are alright. The disease spreading in the UK is so tragic.

I have to confess if I was able to meet Bessie in person, it would be necessary for me to throw my arms around her neck and give
her a big kiss.

You are a very special Pet of the Day and I hope you get fed cookies all day long. The Fedex man, the UPS man, all of Bessie's friends should throw a big party in her honor. She deserves it.

------------------

tatsxxx11
04-04-2001, 04:08 PM
Oh, Bessie, you just melt my heart. You sound like such a sweet, loving girl, adored by all!! And what a good mama you are to little Chocolate Chip! What a cutie he is! Your photo is just precious. You have certainly made your family proud! And we too. For today we are proud to honor you as our Pet of the Day! Big congratulations, and of course, LOTS of cookies to celebrate. (I hope the UPS man remebers that on his deliveries! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif) Big kisses to you sweet girl!