PDA

View Full Version : any amusing storys from your halloween?

cali
11-01-2004, 11:56 AM
all i did was hand out candy and I have some amusing storys from last night lol first as I was about to put the candy in a little boys bad after he said trick or treat he said thank-you turned around and walked away, without his candy lol he did not give me a chance to put the candy in his bag! I called to him to try to get his attention and tell him he forgot his candy, I mean he was very polite after all but he did not hear me and kept going lol my other amusing story is not quite as funny, but one girl I know her name is Misty oddly enugh lol dressed up as a dead cheerleader, that is funny to me because when I was the same age as her I dressed up as a dead cheerleader lol so any ausing halloween storys? from this halloween or past halloweens? lol

cookieluver7
11-01-2004, 04:22 PM
It really happened the day after trick-or-treat. A boy my age had his face colored blue for trick-or-treat. The next day at school, he didn't have all of the face-paint off, so his face was blue the whole day!!! It was really pretty funny. :D