PDA

View Full Version : Do you have....

DJFyrewolf36
11-01-2004, 11:13 AM
A favorite peice of clothing that you feel the most comfortable in? I have this blue button up shirt that I would wear every day if I could. I feel a bit more confidant wearing it *sounds kind of corny I know* It is my absolute favorite shirt and I am sooo happy it finally got clean again!

So, do you have that one outfit or whatever that you wash practically every day so you can wear it again?

*pointless thread, but Im just curious!*

heinz57_79
11-01-2004, 11:18 AM
Jeans. :) Any pair of jeans that actually fit me, a comfy shirt and a hat. Any hat - baseball cap or my pageboy caps.

DJFyrewolf36
11-01-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by heinz57_79
Jeans. :) Any pair of jeans that actually fit me, a comfy shirt and a hat. Any hat - <a href="baseball%20cap" onmouseover="window.status='baseball cap'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">baseball cap</a> or my pageboy caps.

I'm a sucker for baseball caps too, mostly I wear only my favorite Sehawks cap *I can't wear it at work though...I feel lost without it! *Cries* heh*

cloverfdx
11-01-2004, 11:36 AM
Oh my goodness i had been thinking about starting the same thread all last week, but forgot to. :D

In answer to your question "Yes".

Any pants, shirts (Cowboy shirts :D ) and when it is cold enough my knee length leather jacket that i have had for about 10 years.

guster girl
11-01-2004, 11:37 AM
blue jeans and tennis shoes, definitely.

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-01-2004, 11:40 AM
my faaaaavorite.... is my fox racing hoody and loose jeans... tennis shoes and my hair OUT of my face!!!!

*COMFY*COMFY*COMFY*:D

and YES... i would wear that EVERY DAY if i could!!!