PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Kitties

NoahsMommy
11-01-2004, 01:40 AM
I love when, out of the blue, one of the furkids decides its time for "crazy kitty" time.

Micah is running around the apartment, rolling around with toys, biting my slippers, tossing a loud toy in the air...generally having fun while the other cats are sleeping with David or watching movies with me.

I wonder how come they tend to do this sort of play alone, even when they have others to play with. At least, that's how it is in our house.

How about you??

RedHedd
11-01-2004, 11:44 AM
Yup - we get the flying fluffies around here. One of them (usually Mitzi) will decide it's playtime and they're off to the races, chasing each other. Mishi tends to get a bit rough; he has no concept of the fact that he's big, so little Mitzi has to put him in his place, which she does quite well - usually by whopping him upside the head with her Mitzi-mitts - the little minx! :D

BastetsMum
11-02-2004, 03:02 AM
Bastet does that as well - she just goes feral - the only way to explain it - toys go everywhere - forget the hallway as a safe human walking zone and mats are all crinkled up I swear from her revving that kitty engine of hers and does a wheel screech to launch herself off the mat.

BTW: I am back :)

Chilli
11-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Yeah, same way here, but I only get that out of Khaith. He will arch his back and poof up, making him look like an even bigger kitty! Then he'll run along the back of the couch, scaring Ethan half to death! Its quite hilarious because Khaith can be clumsy most of the time, so he will be slipping and sliding on the hardwood floor! lol :D

NoahsMommy
11-03-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by BastetsMum
BTW: I am back :)

Yay!! :) I've missed you.

2boreo
01-27-2005, 12:20 PM
I love cats.I want like a million cats and kittens.Right now I have 3 cats.2 cats r kittens.The other cat is a cat.The normal cat is name Melvin.He is a boy.We got him on May 19th.The other cats that r kittens r named Oreo and Tayia.Tayia is a girl.Oreo is a boy.We got them on June 5,2004.Oreo is my late birthday present.Tayia is my brothers kitten.Oreo is not a playful kittie.He loves being loved but not all of the time.He loves sleeping.Tayia is a lover and a crazy playing kitten.She plays rough.She loves eating.She is a really playful kitten.Oreo plays 2 but not as much as Tayia.Melvin is sometimes a lover.He is a twit.He only loves on my grandma.He is mean all of the time.He loves going outside and He loves sleeping like Oreo.Melvin is nice 2 my grandma,grandpa and my mom.He is really meant 2 me and my brother and sometimes my friends and sometimes my family.We have crazy cats and kittens!