PDA

View Full Version : Catnip Bubbles

NoahsMommy
10-31-2004, 11:35 PM
Has anyone tried catnip bubbles with their cats?

We got them some for Chistmas last year, I think, and they weren't all that excited about them. For my birthday, my friend Katy got me some for the cats. Whoo Hoo! They LOVE them now!

David is sitting there with them, all seven that were out, and they are enthralled! This is the second time today, the fourth time this week.

Sami constantly meows when he sees each bubble, Phoebe and Noah pop them with their paws, Noel and Hermie watch close by as Basie and Micah try to EAT the bubbles. ;)

moosmom
11-01-2004, 06:02 AM
Kelly,

I guess it depends on the brand of catnip bubbles. I bought some for my cats and they don't like them at all.

What brand did you get?? I think I got the Kowabunga Catnip Bubbles, but I'm not sure cuz I tossed them out.

BigCharles
11-01-2004, 04:59 PM
I logged on just now in order to post this very question.

Yes, I got some for my cats. I thought that they would be a great idea. Then I took them home and showed them to the cats. :eek: :eek:

They were momentarily intrested in the shiny things floating in the air. The faint smell of weed ...er... I mean catnip was atractive. Then CONTACT was made.

So who thought that something soapy that blows up in a cats face on contact leaving a film on the nose and wiskers was a good thing? :rolleyes:

They hissed at the bubbles. Then they hissed at me until I proved that I was not carrying the anti-cat wepon any more. :(

I guess if you got them started with this as kittens it would be just fine.

rebekah
11-07-2004, 11:30 PM
hmm. i haven't tried the catnip bubbles. I have regular bubbles i was blowing one day and my six month old cat was VERY interested in them. he meows at the bubbles and right before he can get to them, they pop and dissappear. when i put them away, he seems to still wait for me to play some more. i guess it depends on the cat as to whether or not they will like them!