PDA

View Full Version : "Just One Litter"

wolf_Q
10-31-2004, 10:24 PM
I came across this website and thought others might be interested in it. I know the majority of people here understand the benefits of spaying and neutering, but it could be useful if you are trying to tell somebody else about it. I know that many people do not understand what can happen by letting their dog or cat have a litter, even if it is only one.

http://justonelitter.com/index.html

dukedogsmom
11-01-2004, 05:19 AM
I want to email that to my sister in law so bad. Her dog has had two litters now. It pisses me off so much. If I did email it, I would have to be very tactful about it and I really don't know what to say to her.

guster girl
11-01-2004, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I want to email that to my sister in law so bad. Her dog has had two litters now. It pisses me off so much. If I did email it, I would have to be very tactful about it and I really don't know what to say to her.

You could just email it to her, among several others. I've done that before, and, when later asked, I basically just said, oh, oops, I just sent it to "everyone" on my email list. :)

Laura's Babies
11-01-2004, 09:08 AM
Wow! That is the most POWERFUL thing I have seen in a long time! I cried and cried! I wish ALL irresponsiable pet owners could see that! They think that just because they found them homes that everything will be fine for the animal....off their hands so why worry about it? I have 2 in my house right now that found a "good" home with some idiots!.. (See Lucky and Louie's story in Cat General).

GraciesMommy
11-01-2004, 02:26 PM
That was heart wrenching...Gracie is going to be spayed next month. She will be 6 months old then and our vet will not do them before 6 months