PDA

View Full Version : Asking for prayers please

RottiMommy49
10-31-2004, 10:21 PM
Hello everyone

I just found out from my very dear friend that her almost 3 year old male rotti has enlarged lymphnodes in his neck. She has one of her babies already dying of cancer and this poor guy had one hell of a crappy start to life. Someone had smashed his head in when he was just a baby and my friend took him in as a foster dog and decided to keep him. She had reconstructive surgeries done on his head and he has ongoing problems from the terrible smashing he took. She has been involved in rotti rescue for many years, works at a local animal shelter and adopts every animal that is going to be put down. She then finds homes for these poor animals. Cappy is an awesome boy, very loving and sweet. I know how hard this is on her because I just went through a scare with monty and enlarged lypmhnodes. We never did find out why his were enlarged but the difference is that his nodes in his neck weren't enlarged and Cappy's are. LeeAnne has lost a lab to lymphoma just months ago. Losing Cappy will destroy her. I'm begging everyone to keep her and Cappy in your thought's and prayers. I will keep you informed as I hear any news. Thankyou in advance for helping.
Hugs....Deb
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/ROTTIANGELS/debrotts_large.jpg
Thanks Kay for my siggy...I love it!
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/ROTTIANGELS/dcp-8426_large.jpg

shutterbug0303
10-31-2004, 10:31 PM
prayers on the way....good luck, cappy! we're pulling for you!!!! <><

tatsxxx11
11-01-2004, 09:20 AM
Oh dear:( My heart goes out to your friend. She sounds like a most loving and devoted furmom and rescuer, too! Poor Cappy:( What a horrible start he had in life; it seems so unfair that after surviving such abuse, the surgeries, having finally found that special someone, he's facing yet another challenge. I hope and pray that dear Cappy and your friend are blessed with a miracle and that they will know many happy years together. Lots of positive thoughts and healing prayers coming your way dear Cappy. Please, keep us updated. Love, Sandra.

KYS
11-01-2004, 09:27 AM
Ditto for me, many positive thoughts being sent
for Cappy.

LorraineO
11-01-2004, 09:29 AM
I will send special doggie prayers for your friend and her baby.....

senorita02
11-01-2004, 10:27 AM
There will most certainly be prayers for the poor baby:(

Jadapit
11-01-2004, 10:28 AM
I will send up my prayers for your friend and her baby!!!

cloverfdx
11-01-2004, 10:33 AM
Prayers on the way for dear Cappy. What a horrible start to life, some people make me sick :mad:. Your friend is an angel for taking in Cappy and all the other poor souls.

dukedogsmom
11-01-2004, 04:11 PM
I hope it's not serious for Cappy. I know the rescue work must be hard and sad sometimes, too. I admire/envy her because I one day hope to have my own rescue. Please let us know how he's doing and I hope she doesn't have to part with him so soon. Anytime is too soon, even if it's been years and years.

Jods
11-01-2004, 05:14 PM
Prayers will be sent for your friend and her babies...

RottiMommy49
11-01-2004, 08:00 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone who has replied with so much love for Cappy. I truly believe in the power of prayer and with all your love and prayers I'm hoping Cappy will be ok. I havn't heard any news as yet. I know he would be having a vet check today and an small needle aspiration as well as blood work to check for everything and anything that could be the cause. I'm just praying it's an infection and not Lympoma. I will be sure to let you all know anything I find out.

Kisses from Cappy and hugs from LeeAnn.

Hugs....Deb, Monty, & Kiki:)