PDA

View Full Version : Nyko

dogncatluvr
11-23-2000, 08:07 AM
Nyko sure is one handsome guy! I'm sure he'll make a great ring bearer! Congrats on Dog of the Day!

RachelJ
11-23-2000, 10:01 AM
I am trying so hard not to post on every single Dog of the Day, but Nyko, you got me.
Who could resist a beautiful GSD like you? You are one magnificent creature. Maybe your mom should rethink having you a ring bearer. They say that in a wedding all eyes should be on the bride. Needless to say you are going to be a scene stealer. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day and it appears that on Thanksgiving you have a good deal to be thankful for. Sounds like you have found yourself some great guardians.

tatsxxx11
11-23-2000, 04:16 PM
Nyko is just magnificent. What a handsome boy! I'll bet your wedding will be sooooo memorable with your "kid" at your side. I'll bet he'll steal the "show!" Congratulations Nyko on being picked "Dog of the Day." And congratulations on your ring bearer duties at your people's wedding. Now that's special!! (Wonder what role you'll play on their anniversary???!) Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Sudilar
11-23-2000, 11:00 PM
Nyko,
You have that classic noble GSD look!!! You took my breath away!! What a handsome boy! Congrats on Dog of the Day!

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***