PDA

View Full Version : Dreams...

luckies4me
10-31-2004, 06:07 PM
Do your dogs dream? If so how often, and do you ever watch them? Freckles dreams all the time. The other night we were watching her twitch and her little footsies were moving like she was running after something LOL. Then her face started grinning and we couldn't help but laugh. I wonder what they think about...:p

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-31-2004, 06:25 PM
Tango and Echo have dreams all the time. Echo's feet always twitch and sometimes she makes very quiet little woofing sounds. Tango I think has much more adventerous dreams, she always kinda runs and barks and growls in her sleep but sometimes I wake her up because she starts crying and seems panicked. I wish I knew what they're actually thinking.

luckies4me
10-31-2004, 06:28 PM
Ya Freckles has the habit of barking/growling sometimes too. Then sometimes she just seems so freightened so I have to wake her. The other night she was definitely having a nightmare because she was just whining and crying. I felt so bad. :( But at times it's just too funny to watch them twitch, hehe. :D

lute
11-01-2004, 12:22 AM
Beanie dreams all the time. it's sooo cute too! his little paws and nose twich like he running and barking at something. one time he even let out a little yip. he woke himself up. i love watching him.:D

luckies4me
11-01-2004, 12:24 AM
Right now Freckles is snoring SOOOO loud! :D :p :eek: