PDA

View Full Version : Prism

Ben E Gas
04-02-2001, 07:24 AM
Prism is georgeous! I've always wanted a chameleon. I've never seen, anywhere(pet stores), that had one though, and now i have a lot of pets so i don't think i'll get one anyway.

Does prism recognize who you are? and does he get along with other pets? i saw him and his friends on the website. they are cute. dexter is real small compaired to prism. are they friends?

My mom wouldn't let me have any pets, but when i begged and begged, she finally gave in to small pets. I chose a chameleon at first, but since we couldn't find one, i got a box turtle. which I'm so glad to have. I've had him for about 14 years or so. his name is Igor and his pic is posted in the (pet-general- section).

angel_ice
04-02-2001, 09:22 AM
Wow. Prism is so colorful. When I saw him I'm like, I want a chameleon!!! He is very beautiful. And so are his friends. I've allways wanted a chameleon too, but they were very expensive where I live. I have 11 pets, and a box turtle is one of them! Prism is truly the wonderful pet of the day! Congratulations to Prism! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

------------------
angel_ice

thelmalu99
04-02-2001, 11:43 AM
WOW, Prism!!! I was blown away by your colors! They're just so beautiful and bright!

Have a happy day, Prism!

tatsxxx11
04-02-2001, 04:03 PM
Simply stunning, Prism! What a GREAT name, for you certainly sound many faceted in so many beautiful ways little guy! Your website is just fabulous as well! How creative. I loved meeting of all your other friends! Thanks for giving me a chance to learn more about you and your pals. You are a very beautiful, very intriguing Pet of the Day! Congratulations to you beautiful, sweet Prism!