PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to my life

cookieluver7
10-31-2004, 02:50 PM
I thought it would be kind of cool to send a thread about myself. So if you want to learn a little about me, than go ahead and read this thread. On April 29, 2004 I was born. I was welcomed home by my one and only brother, Josh. He was 1 1/2 at the time. He is the only sibbling I have and we grew really close to each other. The moment I got home my brother was playing with me. Mostly picking at me. He was messing with my ears and he didn't call me by my name, but by 'baby.' I was baby for about a month, but then I was Abby. I had a big life ahead of me, and you will see that as a write a little story on each year I have been alive. So welcome to my life! Age 1: I was one and very cute. I was walking and was very funny. My brother was always ahead of me and looking out for me. This is all I know of when I was one because unfortunatly, I cannot remember a single thing that happened at this age. ;) Age 2: I loved my mommy. I would follow my mommy everywhere and do whatever she did. I still love my mom, but I don't follow her to the bathroom and wait outside the door until she got out. (I did that when I was two) Age 3: My little cousin Macy was born. At three years of age, a baby was amazing to me. I got to help my mommy hold her and I got to "baby-sit" her. (Well, my mom did anyway and I helped) We are close cousins and see each other often. She is the sister I never had. Age 4: I started pre-school. I loved school and homework. (I can't believe it) I met lots of nice people who are still my classmates, but not one of my friends I went to preschool with! Isn't that wild! Age 5: Nothing interesting at age five. I went to kindergarden and I had my kindergarden graduation party. My two cousins who are the same age as me went there too. I was welcomed to grade school by my brother Josh. I couldn't wait to enter first grade. Age 6: At 6 I fell in love with kitties. I wanted a kitty sooooo bad but my parents kept saying no. I didn't understand how much work an animal was and how exspensive they were. Age 7: Nothing interesting do I remember at seven. Every thing to me was either black or white and there was no but's about it. Age 8: My adult teeth came in and they came in crooked. I needed braces, but I didn't have them. I would still smile, but I totally hated it and I needed something to be done. Age 9: At nine, I felt grown up. I felt old and special and I thought that I could live on my own. I was able to stay home alone with my brother. I guess it was more like cool big bro Josh baby-sitting me. Age 10: I was able to start baby-sitting at age 10 as long as my brother came with me to help. (Josh was 12) I loved kids and still do and enjoyed getting payed for having fun. Age 11: At 11 I was able to baby-sit by myself. School got harder for me, but I was still recieving good grades. Homework got piled on but when I needed help my parents and brother were there to help. Age 12: I was in Junior high! I couldn't help but be excited and I felt so old. Age 13: I was a teenager! I was in eighth grade and I "ruled the school" I felt like a queen and that everybody looked up to me. Age 14: Here I am now. you can see the messages got shorter after I got tired of typing. My life has so many more details than all of this. As of now, I found a website called petoftheday and fell in love with it. i met flamepony12 who is making me a siggy, and dogs_4_me who is so awesome. All you PTers out there make me feel so happy. I wish I could stop my life at 14. When I was little all I wanted to do was grow up, but now, I just want to stay 14! Thanks for reading this! Thanks Josh for being a great role model and for being there for me! And for all you PTers out there, thanks for making me feel at home when I was new.

flamepony12
10-31-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by cookieluver7
On April 29, 2004 I was born.

You were born in 2004? lol, just kidding! :D :p I feel so special now, lol :p

dogs_4_me
11-01-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by cookieluver7
[COLOR=purple]Iand dogs_4_me who is so awesome.

Awwwwwww I feel special to LOL!

Karen
11-01-2004, 09:27 PM
So there's no confusion, I moved this to General. I actually spent a minute or so figuring out which of your pets this applied to, then I read the whole thing and knew it was you - a person! ;)

As for wanting to stay 14 - don't worry, we will still be here for you when you are 15, 16 - and beyond! :) And with all that you are learning every day of your life - both here and elsewhere - isn't life fun? :) There are advantages and disadvantages to any age, and growing older is something we ALL do - like it or not! We are glad you are 14 so you are legal to belong here, and glad to know you!