PDA

View Full Version : I met my first Pitbull!!

sammy101
10-31-2004, 11:21 AM
and she was beautiful! She was a blue fawn,9 months old.(i never got her name :o ) We were at Petsmart getting Kodie some food,and she was there! She got so excited when she saw Kodie,barking,and jumping.lol it was cute!So of course Kodie wanted to play with her.You know how dogs stand up on there hind legs,and put there legs on the other dog??Lol it was so cute,thats where they were doing,they were growling(playfully) and theyre mouths were open,it was so cute.:p
We had to leave b/c they were getting too rough:rolleyes: she got so sad when we left:( she was barking very sadly:(

She was the sweetest thing,i loved her!i think even my dad even liked her!:eek: he likes Pitbulls,but he doesnt trust them or anything,he says there too unpredictable.I dont really mind though.

yay!:D lol

CathyBogart
10-31-2004, 05:31 PM
I'm so glad you got a good first impression. They're wonderful dogs, but sometimes all it takes is one bad one to make someone nervous around them. :)

DogLover9501
10-31-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by WolfChan
I'm so glad you got a good first impression. They're wonderful dogs, but sometimes all it takes is one bad one to make someone nervous around them. :)

That is too true! I'm glad you got a good first impression too.

My uncle went to our cousin Jack's house(who owns my pittie cousins), and he sort of got in Targa(boy pittie)'s face, and Targa was asleep, when he woke up there was this stranger in his face, so, of course, he growled, and my uncle won't go back to their house :rolleyes: