PDA

View Full Version : Fancy

dogs_4_me
10-31-2004, 12:46 AM
Fancy you are so cute! I love your coloring. You are greatly missed and will never be forgotten:)

cloverfdx
10-31-2004, 01:22 AM
Play hard at the bridge Fancy, you are one special angel DOTD. RIP sweet Collie girl.

:(

chocolatepuppy
10-31-2004, 05:16 AM
Fancy was a beautiful girl. So sorry she had to go to RB so young.

LorraineO
10-31-2004, 05:41 AM
Fancy,, youre beautiful!!! despite having left us for the RB,, we are happy as can be that you have been chosen to be our DOTD!

anna_66
10-31-2004, 08:30 AM
I know your no longer around to share in your family's joy on your special day today, but I'm sure your up at the bridge looking down and smiling:)
Have fun at the bridge and say HI! to my furkids Angus & Keisha.

K9soul
10-31-2004, 08:53 AM
Oh Fancy, you brought tears to my eyes this morning as I read about you, what a wonderful, sensitive, caring and loyal girl you were. I have two rough collies at the bridge, and I hope you have met up with them. My two always got most excited to see other collies. In true collie fashion, you were a nurturing, sweet and loyal family member, and I know you are still treasured today, and never forgotten. You live on in their hearts and minds, and always will.

Fancy, I know you are happy and healthy at the Bridge, waiting for the day when your beloved family will come to you and be reunited once more. What a joyous day that will be. I'm so very happy and honored to get to see you as our beautiful Dog of the Day today. Play hard at the bridge sweetheart, and please tell my boys if you see them that I love and miss them.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/k9soul/Tasha%20and%20Tommy/Sigs/rbsig.jpg

GoldenRetrLuver
10-31-2004, 10:12 AM
Oh Fancy, what a gorgeous, gorgeous girl you were. You sure lived up to your name! I'm a sucker for Blue Merles myself.
Reading your story formed tears in my eyes. What a loyal Collie you were. You remind me of my Collie, Molly.
I know your family misses you tremendously, and I'm sure you're keeping a close watch on them until you meet again at the Bridge..

Congratulations Fancy, our wonderful
HALLOWEEN Dog Of The Day!

Jerili
10-31-2004, 10:22 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.... Fancy is beautiful!!

Jax
10-31-2004, 10:23 AM
Fancy you are so very elegant and beautiful! We remember Fancy. :)

K9karen
10-31-2004, 11:25 AM
It's always too soon to go to RB. But, Fancy, as you know, you haven't been forgotten and will be loved and treasured in your family's heart forever. Run and play free of pain! And please give my beloved Cody and all the beautiful angels from PT a high 5 paw!

tatsxxx11
10-31-2004, 12:54 PM
Dear Fancy, beautiful girl. All of Pet Talk is singing your praises this day sweetheart. It breaks my heart to learn you were taken from your wonderful family at such a young age. But during your time on this earth, you filled their lives with immeasureable love and happiness and that love will forever live on in their hearts, until that joyful day you are together once more. Every family should be so blessed to know the incomparable love, loyalty and devotiion you graced your family with during your young life. Run happy and whole now with all of our beloved furangels, there at the Rainbow Bridge. I'm sure you and all of our beloved furkids, are smiling down upon this day:) I'm so glad we wre able to honor you and your family in some small way beautiful, sweet Fancy,Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime:) Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Rachel
10-31-2004, 01:00 PM
Fancy, I hope you are looking down on all of us who have tears in our eyes at the thought of loss your family has experienced by having to let you go. I hope you know that we think you were a wonderful dog by anyone's standards and that we are proud to have you receive the honor of Dog of the Day. I hope that all the other dogs at the RB whom we have known and loved will take a few minutes today to gather with you and remember us fondly. Maybe you could even share a few SILLY GAURDIAN stories among yourselves.

senorita02
10-31-2004, 02:55 PM
Oh Fancy you sound amazing! RIP Sweet dumpling:)

Marie410
10-31-2004, 03:56 PM
I just know you are looking down from the bridge with a huge grin on your face knowing you are our sweet, amazing, Dog of the Day today. There is a special place on Rainbow Bridge for wonderful and protective dogs like you, Fancy. I'm sure your still protecting your family from that spot, even now. RIP, sweet Fancy.

AvaJoy
10-31-2004, 04:07 PM
Dearest Fancy, you are a most deserving DOTD. I grew up with a collie, and I can attest to how instinctively protective your breed is when it comes to children. I could do no wrong according to my collie and she was always there for me. Bless your heart, darling, and rest in peace. I can tell you are so very much missed and loved.

LHCamry
10-31-2004, 06:05 PM
Fancy...You were a very beautiful lady. I know that your family misses you very much. I am so sorry for your lost. I know what it is like to lose an animal that you love very much. They are like a member of the family.:) :) :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-31-2004, 06:21 PM
Congrats on being our DOTD Fancy! You are a very beautiful girl, it sounds like you had a great home and a family who loved you very much. I'm sure you're at the RB celebrating with all of your friends today.