PDA

View Full Version : My job keeps me BUSY.. I have a delimma..

CountryWolf07
10-30-2004, 12:08 PM
Wow.

My new job has been keeping me SO busy.. I like it, although it is very exhausting (but hey, it's a resturant), and it's fun, I work w/ nice people.. I'm a prep/cook.. I've worked every day this week.. already got 22.36 hours in.. and with 7-8.. 29/30 hours in total for this week..

I'm in such a delimma - I got my schedule for next week and I work 5 FREAKIN DAYS.. 3:45pm til' 10pm.. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.. I will be missing the time I NEED to do my homework.. and with those hours.. WOW.

I have 6 weeks left, so, those last weeks are IMPORTANT, you know?? 'Cause basically.. they are critical, instead of the 1st couple weeks of college. I have 2 classes on Mondays and Fridays, 3 classes on Wednesdays.. so see where I'm really freaking out at??

So today, I am going to talk to the manager, see if I can do mornings instead of afternoons...cause that's all I can really do for NOW until Xmas break, and he can have me do whatever schedule he wants me to work..

Just letting you guys know I'm still around.. but just SOOOOO busy! But I'm making $.. so I should be at least happy about it.. for now, I am stressed with all the things that are going on around me. Pray for me to make it work today, this weekend, and next week!

KYS
10-30-2004, 01:32 PM
Stick to your guns about having enough time
to study for school.
Good luck with your boss and hope all goes well.