PDA

View Full Version : Argh!

Tonya
10-30-2004, 10:50 AM
We've got the Halloween party tonight. I keep forgetting to buy stuff...I've been to the grocery store 3 times yesterday! I have bought food coloring twice plus I was supposed to already have some in my cupboard, and now I cannot find it! Where am I stashing all this food coloring?! I swear, I thought I was an airhead before...pregnancy has made me soooo forgetful!

When my brother had his baby the other day, I called my mom at home and said "Where were you!!!???" She goes "I just got home!" I was all "Oh, I guess we just missed eachother." My mom was all "What!? We were in the room together. We were talking. I told you I'd leave so that Jeff could come in the room. You hugged me bye." I TOTALLY do not remember seeing my mom at the hospital let alone talking to her. It's creeping me out! :confused:

BCBlondie
10-30-2004, 01:51 PM
That's so weird!! LOL

I hope you start remembering things again soon! :p

- - - - - -
Are you coming to the cat show next weekend?? :D (Like, meeting us at Subway and so on..)

Tonya
10-30-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by BCBlondie
That's so weird!! LOL

I hope you start remembering things again soon! :p

- - - - - -
Are you coming to the cat show next weekend?? :D (Like, meeting us at Subway and so on..)

Yes, I should make it for sure. The only thing that would stop me is if my son gets sicker. I expect him to be better by then.