PDA

View Full Version : Remus Bear? Where are you?

kt_luvs_kitties
10-30-2004, 01:50 AM
I was bugging my mommy today, I wanted her to write to you and see how you are doing? Are you being good, or causing mischeif? It has been awhile since my mommy had time to write to you for me. My great grandma is sick (her granny) and she has been busy taking her back and forth to the hospital , and she seems to have less and less time for me and my family and to get on pt and respond. But she is trying...
I miss you very much my Remus bear, and I really hope that you are having a good time at home. Any new news on the sissy that you said you might be getting? I hope you get a sissy soon. THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN!!! I love mine. I do not, however, like my new brudder Squeekers. He annoys me and even scratched my eye:eek: But I try to be nice...
Anyways I hope that you and your family are doing good, and maybe your mommy will have time to post pictures of you soon:p
I love you and miss you my Remus Bear. And I hope to talk to you very soon. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Love always, Hannah Banana *pics included just for you*:D *kiss kiss*

kt_luvs_kitties
10-30-2004, 01:51 AM
*blushes*

kt_luvs_kitties
10-30-2004, 01:53 AM
:D

kt_luvs_kitties
10-30-2004, 01:54 AM
:( *it is all better now* Hope you enjoyed!

catmandu
10-30-2004, 08:38 AM
I am sure,that the eye scratch,was an accident,and your Friend,is sorry,that he caused you,any harm.I like the one,of you sitting,on your haunches,you are handsome!

catfamily
10-30-2004, 01:07 PM
What a sweet letter from Hannah Banana :D