PDA

View Full Version : Kurby Says Thank You...

K & L
10-29-2004, 09:25 PM
Here's Kurby in his new temporary (in-patient) condo:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/p7a5d359b28bb0638f4e9d0335af884e7/f675860d.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/pb1380173126e5596d959a520bd9c02c9/f675860f.jpg

kimlovescats
10-29-2004, 09:30 PM
Hi Handsome!!!! You just rest there like a big boy, and we'll get you all fixed up in no time!!! :D

dukedogsmom
10-29-2004, 09:38 PM
He is beautiful! I don't know how much I could give but I could give a little. Would love to give a lot more, though. You going to give info on where to send it?

K & L
10-29-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
He is beautiful! I don't know how much I could give but I could give a little. Would love to give a lot more, though. You going to give info on where to send it?

Yes, when we work out the details with the vets office. Thank you...

Tonya
10-29-2004, 11:24 PM
Awww, I am such a wimp! I took one look at his picture and melted! I am glad that you are giving him a chance.

kt_luvs_kitties
10-30-2004, 01:35 AM
I think he is definately worth the time/effort. It may surprise you how well he could adjust to being domestic once he has time/love on his side for once. How pitiful for him to have to be feral with noone to care for him outdoors:( It truly saddens me. So are you going to try to raise funds for his surgery?

K & L
10-30-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by kt_luvs_kitties
I think he is definately worth the time/effort. It may surprise you how well he could adjust to being domestic once he has time/love on his side for once. How pitiful for him to have to be feral with noone to care for him outdoors:( It truly saddens me. So are you going to try to raise funds for his surgery?

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62632

Actually we've been caring for him at the park by providing food, water and had him fixed. If you notice his left ear you'll see that it is "tipped". In other words the tip has been cut off so we know he was neutered. You do this when you work with a large colony of ferals in order to keep track who has been fixed and who hasn't. Since our colony has totalled over 100 this has really been beneficial!

Laura's Babies
10-30-2004, 08:42 AM
I want to say, look how far Magoo has come with tender loving care so I have no doubt that once he realizes what having a real home is all about, he is going to be one spoiled boy! He already looks comfy and settled in.. He is one beautiful boy!! (would make a great lap cat too)

K & L
10-30-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
I want to say, look how far Magoo has come with tender loving care so I have no doubt that once he realizes what having a real home is all about, he is going to be one spoiled boy! He already looks comfy and settled in.. He is one beautiful boy!! (would make a great lap cat too)

That is a good point about Magoo! Hopefully with a lot of time, patience and really good treats:D Kurby will come around!