PDA

View Full Version : Cat-the Musical

RICHARD
10-29-2004, 11:51 AM
The shhhhhhhhh of the maracas rises above the silence.
The cymbals begin to sound.
The bass thumps in a non rhythmic beat.
The viola sounds adding to the tune.

The crunch, crunch of dried cat treats ends the concert.

At six o'clock this morning I was serenaded by Cat-The Musical..

Edward D Katz made his musical debut this A.M......

And while it wasn't that loud rock and roll that bugs you at 12 midnight, this soft morning serenade is loud enough to WAKE ME UP....

I like the fact that Edward plays all his own instruments!

For example.

The maracas sound is made by scratching his litterbox to high heaven...After the obligatory pee pee, this sound starts the symphony.

The cymbals are next.....the ping ping is the treat dish getting slammed around, hitting the wall and the food dish.

The bass is the food dish getting hit with the treat dish.

The deep sound of the viola is the water dish getting dragged around the tile floor...

The crunch of Temptations is the finale of the wonderful musical stylings of my cat..

While this tune will never make it to the airwaves or published as any kind of song, I am content knowing that my cat is talented, special and never lacks in the ability to entertain and bother me at the same time.

Now, If I could get him to make me a cup of coffee before I go to work....:rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
10-29-2004, 12:00 PM
OOOO, Eddie! You are SO talented.
To put on an entire musical all by yourself is no mean feat!
Do you do the bath time serenade by Richard's head in the morning too? It's my cats' favorite! Sure wakes me up. :D

catmandu
10-30-2004, 08:52 AM
And Cats,the musical,plays,at The Found Cat Hotel,with JJJ3,the Cat Version,of the late Nelson Eddy,the lead vocal.Temptations We Want Temptations! Meeeoow NOOOW!