PDA

View Full Version : A Love Letter to Tigger

jazzzytina
10-29-2004, 10:53 AM
Dear Tigger,

I am in love with you. You have the cutest orange face and the cutest expressions! I love the little freckles on your nose. And I love your name. I spend hours at work looking at your picture to the distraction of all else. I've even thought of printing a picture of you to put here at my desk - but then everyone would say, Oh, is that your new cat? and I would have to say, NO, that's Tigger, a cat I don't even know, that lives thousands of miles away, and then they would think I was clinically insane.

But, I love you anyway and wanted to express my affection for you, my darling TIGGER!!!!

I LOVE TIGGER!

:)

todd
10-29-2004, 09:20 PM
cute letter

sirrahbed
10-30-2004, 06:12 AM
My name is Debbie and I love Tigger, too:o

I also love many orangies here and I have printed out their pictures and used them as my desktops. My oldest cat, Dylan, has a crush on an orange girl kitty, Stubby. Her picture hangs over his foodbowl. I have no intention of trying to overcome my addiction:D :p

cloverfdx
10-30-2004, 06:31 AM
Very Cute! :D

Laura's Babies
10-30-2004, 08:28 AM
We already know people think we are crazy about our babies so who cares what they think at work? Print that picture and put it on your desk and let them think what they want! Who cares??? (I take picture of MY favorites to work with me every time!)

catmandu
10-30-2004, 08:31 AM
And The Found Cats,especially The Orange Cat Organization,second those motions,as we love Terrific Tigger,Too!

catfamily
10-30-2004, 01:00 PM
That was very special.:)