PDA

View Full Version : Godzilla

LorraineO
10-29-2004, 05:15 AM
Youre little but youre mighty!!! :)
congrats on being our DOTD!

Pam
10-29-2004, 06:31 AM
Godzilla I am laughing out loud at your name. What a tiny little Godzilla you are! Your people are so lucky to have you sharing your life with them, and I would love to meet you and have you lick me to death. :) My Ripley is about 4 lbs. smaller than you are and also doesn't realize that he's not one of the big guys! Reign on today from your lofty throne, Godzilla, our TGIF Dog of the Day! ;)

Jax
10-29-2004, 07:16 AM
Hey there Lil 'Zilla! What a total cutie you are! You look so distinguished and smart - and of course handsome!! All Hail Mighty Godzilla!! :) :D :)

Donna H
10-29-2004, 10:28 AM
Godzilla is adorable and oh so handsome. I have 3 rat terriers and our oldest looks just like your baby. Our youngest thinks she is big and bad also, she runs dobermans out of the yard . They all give so much love and everday enjoyment. You enjoy your little fella and congratulations big guy.

tatsxxx11
10-29-2004, 12:11 PM
Yup, small but mighty:D:D:D 'Zilla, you're a small dog but no doggie could hold more spirit than you sweetheart...look out Dobies, Rotts and Danes;) I just LOVE a dog with spunkatude:D Keep up the good work bringing so much joy, love and laughter to the lives of your family adorable Godzilla!:) What a guy!!! Congratulatins to our super duper dynamo Dog of the Day, GODZILLA!!!:) Love and hugs and wishes for lots of treats today, to our most precious and deserving honoree:)

Kiia
10-29-2004, 04:49 PM
What a cutie-pie!! Love your ears! :D Congrats on being DOTD!!

K9soul
10-29-2004, 06:32 PM
Oh mighty Godzilla! What a sweetheart you are, just adorable! I enjoyed reading how you came to be adopted into your loving home. It does indeed sound like the perfect fit! :) Don't worry about feeling shy at first around strangers, I can relate as I'm a bit shy around people I don't know too ;). Both you and your family are certainly blessed to have found each other.

Congratulations sweet little 'Zilla, our most winsome Dog of the Day!

KYS
10-30-2004, 05:50 PM
Congratulations little Godzilla!! :D