PDA

View Full Version : Sydney

Barbara
10-29-2004, 03:04 AM
There was no need to describe how sweet and funny you are Sydney- your picture says it all:D

You remind me of my Tigris who has the exact weight you have and is as handsome a hunk:)

I am sure you are pure joy for your humans and they love you dearly as you deserve it.

Enjoy your special day, sweet Sydney:)

bootsysmommy
10-29-2004, 04:15 AM
Awww
you're absolutely adorable sydney :)

Jax
10-29-2004, 07:18 AM
Look at darling Sydney man! What a cool cat you are S! :cool: What a sweet and gentle leader you are...and mommy's little helper - too cute!! :) :D :)

catmandu
10-29-2004, 08:25 AM
Syat,on your lawn,soaking,in the rays,and the Found Cats,wish,that they could all be lazing away,lying beside you,in the sun.a Warm Found Cat WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Super Sydney COTD!

Bari_d
10-29-2004, 08:32 AM
Oh, Sydney, what a deligihtful, happy boy you are! Loved reading about you - what a fine furrfriend you are to your purrrson!!!!! Our Charlie Dickens www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm is much like you - very, very friendly and nice stripes too!!! Enjoy your day as Cat of the Day - you are indeed a special boy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

smokey the elder
10-29-2004, 08:57 AM
You're a handsome, sweet kitty!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-29-2004, 11:48 AM
Sydney
What a handsome fellow you are for sure!
I love how you are such a big help to your mommy! I can tell she is grateful for all you do!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

tatsxxx11
10-29-2004, 02:34 PM
Welll Sydney!!! Not only are you one hunka hunka hunk of burning love, but a Renaissance man as well:) Mommy's little helper, friend to all and you even dabble in sewing and the culniary arts:) And you sure know how to relax, too:D Yes you certianly are one very special boy:) I know your mom is so proud to see you honored here today. And we are honored to have such a fabulous feline as our very deserving Cat of the Day:) Congratulations to you dear Sydney! I hope your well earned day on center stage is celebrated in high style! Hugs and purrrs to you precious one from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

Dan Holder
10-29-2004, 05:11 PM
Nice, big, classic Tabby. Sounds like he's got it made, and that's good. Is he asking for a belly rub, or daring somebody to try?

LMigliore
10-29-2004, 09:21 PM
Looks like a perfectly good cat except for being upside down.

karlyb
10-30-2004, 01:27 AM
Hello, Sydney, you pretty tabby boy! You look like you're having a wonderful time lying in the sun, without a care in the world. Your mom is so lucky to have such a helpful kitty. Watch those little paws near the sewing machine needle. You have nine lives, but only four paws! Hugs and kittykisses to you Sydney on your special day as COTD.

aprilynn
10-30-2004, 07:26 AM
such a beautiful cat!!!! A wonderful halloween picture!!! :)