PDA

View Full Version : Experience something scary?

zaylagrey
10-28-2004, 11:19 PM
Since it's Halloween, I thought it would be fun to share something weird or scary that happened to you. I'll start...

My husband and I went to New Orleans last year in May. On our last day on our way to the airpport we stopped at a very large graveyard to look around at some of the tombs. We had a digital camara and a video camara with us. It was a warm day and sunny and our video camera worked all weekend no problem. I went to use it and it would'nt work. It kept signaling excessive moisture and it kept popping out the tape by itself. I tried to get it to work and my husband tried and it just was going crazy. So we put it away in its case and continued looking around. My husband after walking down one aisle caught up with me and told me that the weirdest thing just happened to him. He said he was standing and looking at graveside tomb and something grabbed the video case and tugged it away from him, he said he had to grab it quick to keep it from flying off his arm. He turned thinking it was me grabbing it from him and there was no one there, that's when he went to find me...needless to say we left real quick after that. Funny thing, when we got home we tested the camera and it worked just fine. I took some pics with our digital but got nothing on film that was odd. Any one else?:eek:

Tinkerboots
10-28-2004, 11:33 PM
That was very eerie. It scared me so I can imagine the fright you both had.
An eerie thing that has happened to me was a long time ago. About 2 or 3 years ago actually. I used to have a "joy cam" which took little polaroid pictures. I would take pictures of my pets, my friends and not to mention my family. They always turned out perfectly fine. One night, I decided to take a few pictures of me out of boredom... well, and to see if I could have a decent looking pic of me for a change! haha. Keep in mind, it always worked perfectly fine. Well, after taking about 6 pics of me and 3 pics of my cat and 1 of my friend... I began to notice something. The 4 pics that weren't of me, were fine. They were nice actually. But the 6 pics of me, had a white blur in them. The white blur was only and always right above my right shoulder. Any other pic, there wasn't the blur. It was only the pictures of me. It freaked me out to the point I just threw away all the pics. It brings new meaning to "guardian angel" and "someone's always around".

zaylagrey
10-29-2004, 12:26 AM
:o I apologize I just noticed I put this in the wronge thread. I meant to put it in the general. Sorry. Can it be moved?

Nomilynn
10-29-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by zaylagrey
:o I apologize I just noticed I put this in the wronge thread. I meant to put it in the general. Sorry. Can it be moved?

Try sending a Private Message to Karen, with a link to this thread, and she can move it for you :)

Laura's Babies
10-29-2004, 08:30 AM
My daughter gets a lot of this in pictures she takes at her house, ALWAYS and ONLY in pictures she takes of pets. The majority of the pictures that has this are pictures of my cat Chester when she keeps him while I am on the boat but I have already deleted them off of Image Station and this is the only one I have left there. All the rest of them have Chester in them, all had been taken in her bedroom. This is the only one without Chester and out of her bedroom.

She seems to think it is her RB kitty Sasha who was 14 when she went to RB since she says she still sees Sasha out of the corner of her eye every now and then around the house. (EXCEPT that I CAN see a human face in that white fog...some say they see a cat face??? What do you see?)

Edit... I forgot the date. It says November of 99. My Mama died in July that year and her birthday is November 27..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid116/pd8331e2d7e7e78dc64c1478a96835199/f8abf059.jpg

Laura's Babies
10-29-2004, 08:36 AM
here is the face I see

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid116/pf28ff1a1b40950c1e47462990db9f5ca/f8ab0cc4.jpg

Fox-Gal
10-29-2004, 11:16 AM
Eerie thing that happened to me years ago.

I use to live in this old old house, that was the home of a friends grandmother. My husband and I where the first people they let move in after her death. They knew we take care of it, they way they wanted.

Anyway, one night my husband was gone camping with friends and I was alone, again. That night we had a bad storm, lighting the whole bit. I went to bed and a little while later I say a light flicking on and off in the living room. Got up to see if maybe the husband came home early. Nope, it was the TV on, just the picture, no sound, and no power light on the TV also. (This was a older TV so it showed the station in a light on the side when it was on, no light on this time.)

I went to turn the TV off and instead of it going off, It turned ON, sound light and picture...On. It freaked me out a little, but I thought maybe it was some odd electric thing. Went back to bed, having a hard time slepping after that thinking about how a TV could be on, without really being on. Then the really Odd thing happened. I felt as if someone had tucked my covers in around me and then I felt a little pat on the back, like the kind a mother would give her child to let then know everythings Ok. And thats how I felt after that, that everythings Ok.

Later I found out from our friends, that people had told them that after their grandmother pass, they still swear they saw her now and again, through the windows. :eek: :confused:

So we lived there, joking about Granny and even talking to her sometimes, just in case it was true. Heck if you are living with a ghost, you might as well make friends with her. lol She did help me find my earings one day, so maybe she was still there, who knows. lol

CountryWolf07
10-29-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
My daughter gets a lot of this in pictures she takes at her house, ALWAYS and ONLY in pictures she takes of pets. The majority of the pictures that has this are pictures of my cat Chester when she keeps him while I am on the boat but I have already deleted them off of Image Station and this is the only one I have left there. All the rest of them have Chester in them, all had been taken in her bedroom. This is the only one without Chester and out of her bedroom.

She seems to think it is her RB kitty Sasha who was 14 when she went to RB since she says she still sees Sasha out of the corner of her eye every now and then around the house. (EXCEPT that I CAN see a human face in that white fog...some say they see a cat face??? What do you see?)

Edit... I forgot the date. It says November of 99. My Mama died in July that year and her birthday is November 27..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid116/pd8331e2d7e7e78dc64c1478a96835199/f8abf059.jpg

Oh my gosh!! :eek: I DO SEE THE FACE! It looks like a CAT to me, actually. How interesting is that?