PDA

View Full Version : Talk about gross...

teenster3
10-28-2004, 11:14 PM
I was watching a tv show tonight about "vampire animals".
They had some pretty gross interviews with people & the animals.
There are 2 that stick out in my mind.
A woman was talking about doing research in some VERY wet lands where they were known for their leeches.
Well, needless to say she stated she had to constantly take a knife to them off her skin.
Unfortunately, she had 2 circumstances of them getting INTO HER BODY!:eek: They showed the one coming out of her nostril....it had been feeding & was a foot long.
The other time she sat too close to the campfire & her group noticed something moving around in her eye.....sure enough they grabbed a leech OUT OF HER EYEBALL!:eek:
There were some other disgusting interviews but, I'll just leave it to your imagination! I just can't believe what can get into your body!!!! YUCK! Glad I'm not there....don't have to worry about that here in WI hopefully.:p
Tina

Miranda_Rae
10-29-2004, 09:15 AM
EWWW!!!!! :eek: :eek: What channel was that on? :eek:

pitc9
10-29-2004, 10:16 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!:eek:

BitsyNaceyDog
10-29-2004, 11:32 AM
That is absolutely horrible. Yuck.

wolflady
10-29-2004, 11:35 AM
:eek: YUK!! :eek: Yikes, I just got the shivers reading about that. How gross, huh? I actually saw the name of that show when I was flipping through the channel guide last night, and thought it was going to be about vampire bats or something. I believe it was on Animal Planet, right? Now I'm glad that I didn't watch!! :eek: