PDA

View Full Version : Josephine's last remaining kitten .... Rebecca

kimlovescats
10-28-2004, 08:13 PM
Rebecca wants to know why no one will adopt her? She thinks she isn't pretty enough, and I try to tell her she is gorgeous! She is such a love bug, and just looks me right in the eyes and waits for me to tell her everything! Doesn't anyone want to give this baby a forever home? :(

http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/TN306/TN306.3364927-1-x.jpg

rg_girlca
10-28-2004, 08:18 PM
Oh sweet, adorable little Rebecca, don't worry sweetpea, with a face like that, i'm sure you will find your forever home very soon.

I love her markings Kim. She is such a pretty little girl. You know if I lived closer, where she would be. I've never had a calico.:)

Laura's Babies
10-28-2004, 08:20 PM
I love her name! She has the sweetiest face and that cute pink nose! She will get her furever home soon! She is to cute not to!!

christa
10-28-2004, 08:22 PM
Ah, go ahead and stick her in the mail . . .

;)

She's absolutely adorable!

catmandu
10-29-2004, 09:25 AM
Its a shame,that Rebecca,and Karina last Kitten,Freddy seem,to be the last Little Ones,to get that elusive Furr Ever Home! What a Sweet face,I would adopt,her,to replace the irreplacable BJ.

Barbara
10-29-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by christa
Ah, go ahead and stick her in the mail . . .

;)

She's absolutely adorable!

The AMC atlas tells me that Kentucky and Tennessee are neighbor states. Where is the problem?

Rebecca, you are the prettiest girl I can think of:)

mina'smomma
10-29-2004, 09:40 AM
Hey I would take her if I could. She is such a doll baby. (would have to rename her baby doll because that is what she looks like.) You can mail her to me. I'll be glad to give her a loving home with my little Mina. (she is always whining that she wants a sister to play with.)

Miranda_Rae
10-29-2004, 09:41 AM
AWW.....I would love to adopt her, but unfortunately my parents are allergic to cats. :( I want another dog and a kitty so bad! :( I hope you find a good home for her soon. :)

Lacey
10-29-2004, 09:53 AM
Oh just look at that pretty little calico face! Why oh why must you tempt us so, Kim!?

*whimper* I am at my cat limit... I am at my cat limit...

kimlovescats
10-29-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Lacey
Oh just look at that pretty little calico face! Why oh why must you tempt us so, Kim!?

*whimper* I am at my cat limit... I am at my cat limit...

A PTer with a two cat limit!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

jazzcat
10-29-2004, 10:25 AM
Oh poor Rebecca. I'm sure it's lonely being the last of a litter with no siblings to play with. Too bad Carol can't take her as a Mysty replacement. I even tried working on my sister to take a kitten but I forgot she has a cat aggressive dog who only likes the current two cats in the house and no others and I'm still working on my neice to take Aly's Chance.

Kim, maybe you could write something on her Petfinder page about how lonely she is and pull on a few heartstrings. I'm a sucker for things like that.

kimlovescats
10-29-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat

Kim, maybe you could write something on her Petfinder page about how lonely she is and pull on a few heartstrings. I'm a sucker for things like that.

I already did that .... but maybe I could beef it up even more!;)

lady_zana
10-29-2004, 11:14 AM
How could that little beauty think she wasn't pretty enough? She's beautiful! I should take her in if I could. Those ears, that face...she's lovely.

Give her a hug and tell her Auntie Zana thinks she's a beauty queen!

Lacey
10-29-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
A PTer with a two cat limit!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Heh! I know the way it goes! Give in and bring in the kitten, and then worry that Zelda will feel bad because she's outnumbered by youngsters, so get her a buddy closer to her age and so three would become four, and after that it's a short leap to justifying a fifth. And Zelda, Mowgli, and I are already tripping over each other enough as it is! :D :p :rolleyes:

LKPike
10-29-2004, 11:33 AM
awww maybe shes not getting a home because shes meant to stay with you?? well if you still can't find her a home after some time I'll be happy to take her! my boyfriend and I were deciding if we wanted a kitty or puppy and we decided puppy but whatever God sends our way we'll take with open hearts :)

K & L
10-29-2004, 11:37 AM
I'm such a sucker for calicos! If we could, we would take her! Good luck finding her a purrfect home!