PDA

View Full Version : If you find him, he will purr.

cubby31682
10-28-2004, 11:36 AM
I went looking for the Cubster. I couldn't find him I checked all his hiding spots. Then I remembered how cold it is today and that he is probably hiding in his blanket that's on the bed. So I went into the bedroom looking for him, I lightly moved my hand acrossed the blankets, he will normally get up and move because I have desturbed him. I felt him and I pulled up the first blanket, he wasn't there. I lifted the second blanket, he wasn't there neither. So I finaly grabed the sheet and lifted that just a little bit, and there he was. Laying there sleeping peacefully. So of course I had to get under the blankets and get warm again, so he walked over to me and started purring right away. He layed down and made a few biscuits on my legs, and wouldn't stop purring. :D

I love his games, unless I really can't find him. :rolleyes:

kimlovescats
10-28-2004, 11:41 AM
How sweet! Nothing better than a cuddly kitty in the bed with you!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-28-2004, 11:43 AM
How cute! He's no dummy! He knows how many blankies it takes to get warm on a cold day!:D

Laura's Babies
10-28-2004, 01:20 PM
Awwwww! To sweet!

jenluckenbach
10-28-2004, 02:50 PM
Sweet Cubby, you can cuddle you sweet, warm, purring body up with me any time you want.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-28-2004, 04:56 PM
Awww....:D

catmandu
10-29-2004, 09:54 AM
The Found Cats,do that too,hide and make me look,for them,if they are feeling ignored,and when you are about,to give up,then they are are,right,in front of you! We love Cubby,the Tuxedo!