PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Lilly

Barbara
10-28-2004, 07:32 AM
Lilly we knew in advance that you had the pants on- one can see it in your eyes:D

And I would be putty in your paws when you were lying on my desk:)

Wish you a wonderful day with some delicious treats and lots of tummyrubs- sending some virtual ones:) :)

catmandu
10-28-2004, 08:17 AM
Lily,the Found Cats,and I are so glad to meet you,as you are a Found Cat,too,like so many COTDS,atht have been rescued,from bad situations,by the kindness of The Pet Talk Nation.A Lilting Found Cat WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO OOOOOOOOW To LOVELY LILY COTD!:cool: ;)

Bari_d
10-28-2004, 08:29 AM
Lovely Lilly you are! What an adorable face - beautiful eyes and that sweet little pink nose! You are fortunate indeed to have been found and adopted by such a loving mommy! Catgratulations on being today's very special, Cat of the Day!

Oh,and BeBop asks if you'd like to have your photo on his website with other wonderful "look alike" kits! www.cathappy.com/bebop.htm If so, have your mommy write us!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Jax
10-28-2004, 11:11 AM
What a lovely Lilly girl! So elegant and pretty - and lucky to find such a wonderful home. YEAH LILLY!!!:) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-28-2004, 11:30 AM
Lilly
How adorable you are!
It's so kind of you to help your mommy with her work too!
I'm sure she is very grateful!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

fairlady68
10-28-2004, 12:05 PM
Dear Lilly, you are a priceless example of how a true beauty wears eyeliner...What a sweet and gorgeous girl you are. Of course I am partial to "white-bottomed" cats like you as, in that way, you quite resemble my own Julie. And I love your smiling, upward gaze. Hard to believe you are not a major cuddler but, hey, you are only 10 months old. I bet that changes with time!

Love MARTHA and Julie ("Mee-ow, but it's cold here in Calif these days!") the Calico Princess

Click here to see Julie:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=681543

tatsxxx11
10-28-2004, 03:10 PM
Oh Lilly!!! What a sweet and lovely young miss you are:) I was so touched reading your autobiography. I'm sure it was scary living out their in the woods! But thankfully you and your entire family were resuced and hopefully, all are living the good life, as you are:) I'm sure you do miss your mom and siblings. But I'm also sure you have little time for sad reflection with all of that love and adoration your mommy lavishes upon you:D Lilly, it was a pleasure getting to know you sweet baby girl and I wish for you and your family, many, many more happy, love filled years together! Congratulations to you and your proud person, Lilly! Enjoy a very happy day, reveling in your "top cat" honors:) Hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

bobtail
10-28-2004, 04:58 PM
What an adoring angel you are. Congratulations on COTD honors.

Dan Holder
10-28-2004, 08:06 PM
She's pretty, but that is a mischievous little face. She must miss her brothers and sisters so much, she's trying to teach her humans to be kittens. Good luck.

fairlady68
10-28-2004, 08:15 PM
I am leaving work in an hour and I just had to come back again and say that yours is one of the sweetest faces I have seen in a long time. Thanks so much for sharing your pretty kitty smile with us today, Lilly! (Cat of the Day is my home page on my computers at both jobs:)

Love from MARTHA and Julie ("Mee-OW, Martha won't you come home NOW?") the Calico Princess

sasha the cat
10-28-2004, 10:14 PM
You are an absolute darling Cat of the Day. Purrfection! Live long, healthy & happy sweet Lilly.

karlyb
10-29-2004, 01:06 AM
Lilly, you are a beautiful kittygirl and have such a sweet little face. I love your clean white fur and tabby markings. You look a lot like my Susie who was also a rescue. It is so good of you to help your mom on the computer. I hope you get to see your picture on COTD and read how much we admire you. Congratulations Lilly on being chosen our beautiful COTD!