PDA

View Full Version : Finally a good picture of Monty

catfamily
10-28-2004, 06:27 AM
My beautiful Monty
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/100_0605.jpg

NKBurlington
10-28-2004, 06:39 AM
Wow! He's very handsome . . . and fluffy :)

QueenScoopalot
10-28-2004, 06:47 AM
Carla...I'm coming by later to steal your quilt...and Monty! LOL! What a gorgeous picture of the regal looking boy. :D ;)

jazzzytina
10-28-2004, 06:56 AM
Monty is gorgeous! Is he a Maine Coon? Look at that pose....I'm coming by later too...Cable Guy....Candy Gram....

catmandu
10-28-2004, 08:27 AM
Monty,indeed,one Handsome Cat,and he even rates,his very own bed,the Found Cats,want a bed,each too!

catfamily
10-28-2004, 11:12 AM
I have to tell everyone that Monty prefers the computer chair.So I put this picture of him on the desktop screen for him to look at.And he was staring at all morning long.REALLY.
I couldn't belive it.He knew it was him or something.He NEVER looks at the computer.I wish I got a picture of it.I'll try some other time.He looked at it for about 45 minutes while I was in this room cleaning.I just couldn't believe his reaction to looking at himself.I think he liked it.LOL

kimlovescats
10-28-2004, 11:31 AM
BEAUTIFUL is an understatement!!!:eek:

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-28-2004, 11:47 AM
I LOVE MONTY!!!

He is so full of fluffily handsomeness I could just squeeze him to pieces!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

QueenScoopalot
10-28-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by catfamily
I have to tell everyone that Monty prefers the computer chair.So I put this picture of him on the desktop screen for him to look at.And he was staring at all morning long.REALLY.
I couldn't belive it.He knew it was him or something.He NEVER looks at the computer.I wish I got a picture of it.I'll try some other time.He looked at it for about 45 minutes while I was in this room cleaning.I just couldn't believe his reaction to looking at himself.I think he liked it.LOL
That would have made a great picture! Monty looking at Monty LOL! :D

jazzcat
10-28-2004, 12:27 PM
*Whistles* What a handsome boy!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Oh my! What a handsome guy! I just love those big Maine Coon types. :D

Is his right ear (which is on the left side of the picture) a little flopped over? If so, that's just like Kim's Dexter and so adorable! :D

catfamily
10-28-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Oh my! What a handsome guy! I just love those big Maine Coon types. :D

Is his right ear (which is on the left side of the picture) a little flopped over? If so, that's just like Kim's Dexter and so adorable! :D
His ear was like that when I got him at the shelter.I forget the name of it but it sometimes happens when they shake their head to much from mites or earwax.Or it could of happened from a cat fight.But it was checked out by my vet and his ear is fine.If it was fixed right away it would be in much better shape though.Poor Monty.But he's in good hands now.

catcrazylady
10-28-2004, 05:21 PM
OMG!!! That is one incredibly handsome kitty! He is stunning! I love that face!!!! :D He looks like a big boy, is he?