PDA

View Full Version : Jake

chocolatepuppy
10-28-2004, 06:10 AM
What a handsome GSD you are! Congrats! :)

LHCamry
10-28-2004, 07:00 AM
Jake.... You are a very handsome fellow.I would love to have you for mine own so I could spoil you like your family has.:) Glad you made DOTD. Have a wonderful life with your family. They sound like they love you very much.:) :) :)

pitc9
10-28-2004, 07:23 AM
What a way to start my morning!! Oh Jake... you sure are handsome!!! You sure sound like everything a GSD stands for!

I know what your family means when they say you are very gabby, I have two GSD's as well... and there is always someone "talking"

Congrats on DOTD!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

LorraineO
10-28-2004, 07:40 AM
Jake,,,, Youre VERY handsome young fellow,,,,, most deserving of being our DOTD!!!!!
Congrats there big Boy!!!!

snappy
10-28-2004, 07:57 AM
Jake - you are such a handsome young man! I have a soft spot in my heart for GSD's. Keep talking to your family and enjoy your play time with them all. They are so lucky to have found you as you are so lucky to have found them.

Enjoy your special day!

Jax
10-28-2004, 11:10 AM
Jake - you are simply one big haaaaaandsome boy! WOW, what a hunk - and such a cherished member of the family! JAKE TOTALLY ROCKS!! :cool: :cool:

Sudilar
10-28-2004, 01:36 PM
Hey, Jake!! Aren't you a cutie!! I am very familiar with the GSD language! It is amazing to hear all the "words" that GSDs are known for!! Congrats on DOTD!

hardercy
10-28-2004, 02:56 PM
What a great looking guy you are, Jake! You sound like a wonderful addition to the family.

tatsxxx11
10-28-2004, 02:58 PM
What a stunning GSD dog you are Jake! And one fine representative of your fabulous breed! Loyal protector, devoted best friend, playful companion, backseat driver and bed warmer:) What more could a family hope for in a furkid?:):):) Well lets see...you DO speak "human!":eek: What a joy and a blessing you are to your people Jake; a full fledged member of the family!!! And what a most deserving Dog of the Day you are as well:) I hope you all enjoy a very happy day, celebrating your reign as Pet Talk's "top dog." Hmmm, just maybe today you'll find something extra special, just for you, in that grocery bag!;) Hugs and happy tail wags to you spectacular Jake from Sandra, Cody and Star!!!

pipersmom
10-28-2004, 04:38 PM
Jake, looking at your dear picture reinforces how badly I would love to own a GSD someday.

Your loyalty, intelligence and fun-loving personality described by your Dad made me smile this afternoon.

Congratulations Darling Jake!

dogs_4_me
10-28-2004, 06:31 PM
Jake you are an adorable dog!Congrats on been the very special dog of the day.

K9soul
10-28-2004, 09:25 PM
Handsome Jake, what a doggy hunk you are :D. I really got a smile out of the description of how you "talk," I'd give anything to hear that Jake! I know what it's like to have a doggy head poking into every bag that comes through the door, my shepherd/greyhound mix is the same way :)

Congratulations Jake, our wonderfully intelligent and handsome Dog of the Day!